BY TROPICANA

Tropicana Trop50® Raspberry Lemonade offers the refreshment of raspberry lemonade with 50% less sugar and calories, and no artificial sweeteners. Each 8 oz glass of Trop50 Raspberry Lemonade has 100% of your day’s vitamin C, and is a good source of vitamin E.

Trop50® is a juice beverage with vitamins.

Kayla R.
This wasn’t that bad but I see that in most 50 calories drinks it loses a lot of its flavor. I would most likely buy this again but i don’t think I would like it as much. But it is one of the best 50 calorie drinks I’ve had.
Katelyn R.
I like that this drink is refreshing and reminds me of sumner. I wasn't too concerned about the calories or the sugars, but was looking more for that summer taste. I purchased this at my local grocery store but I know you can get it at Target as well.
Guera M.
I'm not a big fan of lemonade but this with the raspberry flavor was good and refreshing. I actually blended it in a blender with some ice and it taste way better than drinking regular. You get raspberry and lemon taste in this! Good for summer days!
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
These are solo good! I try to always keep a bottle at the house but they usually go quick! My family loves it. Very affordable. My local grocery store will usually do bogo sales of this which is even better
Jamie B.
Lake Ariel, PA
This is so refreshing on a hot day. It does mix well with vodka. It does get sour over time and sometimes may need to be watered down. I would recommend for anyone having a summer barbecue.
Sabira H.
Didn't really like this drink at had a weird smell to it and a bad after taste i nomally like raspberry lemonade but this brand didn't get to me but i still finished it since its so hot right now i need cold drinks. i wouldn't buy this again but i will but the orange drink.
Jamie W.
I love to mix this with some champagne. It's a nice drink to have in the morning or to have with some girlfriends. I also drink this alone for breakfast as a refresher and add some ice cubes to it. Taste so yummy. Tropicana never disappoints!
Charlotte G.
Jacksonville, FL
I really don't like this drink by itself. It's far too sweet and tart. However, it does make a great mixer (especially with Malibu coconut rum, if you're into that). That's really the only reason I buy it or would recommend it.
Kiara R.
This is literally my fav. It's so good and refreshing. I have this all the time. It's not too sweet and the bottle looks good. It's not that expensive but pricier than the juices that are full of more sugar. I purchase this all the time from target.
Madison O.
Huntington , WV
I love lemonade and everything raspberry so raspberry lemonade is like heaven to me. This is such a delicious flavor. I am a huge fan, it compares to others, I wouldn't say Tropicana stands out tremendously but still great