Tropicana® Trop50 Raspberry Acai uploaded by Liz R.

Tropicana® Trop50 Raspberry Acai

Trop50® Raspberry Acai combines the taste of plump raspberries and exotic acai berries. Each 8 oz glass provides a good source of antioxidants - 100% of your day’s supply of vitamin C and a good source of vitamin E. Made with fruit juices and no artificial sweeteners, each glass of Trop 50 Raspberry Acai brings you the goodness of juice with 50% less sugar and calories. Trop50® is a juice beverage with vitamins

Corrinna G.
Fresno, CA
Delicious but not really healthy has a lot of sugar in it. Natural sugar is not as healthy. Great for yourself but not for children especially if your being careful with their sugar level. I'd buy only for myself.
Annette M.
This drink only has 50 calories per serving!!!! The acai flavor is notceable, but not overpowering. Great addition to smoothies!! My daughter and I like to blend this to add sweetness and flavor.
khulkar S.
Alexandria, VA
I like cranberry juice when i go to costco always choose cranberry but i will not drink itself i love to add to my smoothie, i drink it always, and repeatedly, recommend to everybody.
Rachel A.
Owensboro, KY
This tropicana product is delicious. The raspberry acai is one I can drink with anything- breakfast or dinner. Depending on the store you can catch good deals as well.
April V.
El Paso
I just bought this and it is seriously one of the best juices I have tried. It's really good not too tart and the price is really well. Definitely recommend to everyone
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I had bought the Tropicana Trop50 Juice Raspberry Acai not too long ago. It is so good to me. It does have a sour taste, but that is the way that I like it. I'm always switching up juices that I buy. I feel that when you continue to drink or eat the same thing constantly, you will get tired of it. So, I always switch up the juices I buy every month.
Anastasiya T.
Tarzana, CA
Got to try this juice by seeing a coupon for it through ralphs. it ended up being really cheap so I did not have much to loose. it was a good juice, however there was something about it that was just not something I really want to purchase for regular price, but if its on sale I will buy again
Ebony F.
Waddell, AZ
I am a lover of grapefruits! Especially grapefruit juice! I make sure I keep a lot around. This brand is the best that I have tasted so far! and I love how they come in individual bottles!
Stephanie G.
Scarsdale, NY
I like this juice, but it is way to sugary to drink all the time. I usaually have to water it down. This juice in particular has great flavor. I buy this at my local grocery store so it's very easy to get. I might buy it again, but it was really sugary.
Scarlett L.
Tampa, FL
I recently saw these on a television commercial and thought "i have to try these they look so good"! So i did and they are so good! They are not too sweet and definitely pack a punch. Great that they are now incorporating new flavors. Love this juice and recommend it!