BY TROPICANA

Trop50® Pomegranate Blueberry offers the rich, delicious taste of pomegranates and lush blueberries, with the nutrition you expect from Tropicana. Each 8 oz glass provides a good source of antioxidants - 100% of your day’s supply of vitamin C and a good source of vitamin E. Made with fruit juices and no artificial sweeteners, each glass of Trop 50 Pomegranate Blueberry brings you the goodness of juice with 50% less sugar and calories. Trop50® is a juice beverage with vitamins.

• Is the 50% sugar one have a better taste then the original?2 Answers
  • Is this one of those real juices or the artificial kind2 Answers
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
I love Pomegrenate so I chose this flavour. It taste delicious. The mixed between Pomegranate and Bluberry made it a super drink. It flavour is somewhat sour and sweet, in the yummy tasty way. The price is very affordable and it's everywhere around the world. It's also 50% less sugar. However, I took one star off because it would better if there's no sugar added at all.
Kristen K.
Glen Rock, NJ
I love this juice!! It's so addicting. A very refreshing flavor with not too many calories. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants something a little sweet but doesn't want to have about 200 calories for one glass.
Sarah l.
Penfield, NY
This is one of my favorite fruit juices! The flavor is amazing! I don't like things too sweet so I water this down half and half because it's very sweet and concentrated so I get double out of a bottle.
Nichole C.
W Hollywood, CA
Review for: Trop50 Juice Beverage 50% Less Sugar & Calories Pomegranate Blueberry 12 fl oz; 355 ml more...
I'm not going to lie, when I first tried this product I thought it was going to be super nasty. However, I really liked this product. The only problem was that is was not super refreshing.
Corrinna G.
Fresno, CA
These are great for on to go when your on the road or walking. I'd buy again but not for children even though it's less sugar it still has to much in it. Great taste and very affordable.
Sydney P.
Vernon, VT
Review for: Tropicana® Trop50® Pomegranate Blueberry Fruit Juice 2-59 fl. oz. Bottles more...
A very good healthy choice for a juice. Repeat customer to the brand, I enjoy a lot of the juices they make as does my family. A brand I trust to give my daughter
Jessica T.
Cape Coral, FL
Super tasty, made with 2 SUPER FRUITS! The fact that it's a "less sugar " or "diet" product is not obvious when you're drinking it. I'm a HUGE Tropicana fan, all their products are delicious and healthy overall, BUT they are a tad bit pricey. And because of that, I only buy the products 1-2x a month. If they were priced lower , I'd definitely buy multiples weekly.
CC K.
Westbury, NY
I love juice, but don't drink it that often because of the calories and sugar. I was really excited to try this because it is part of the Trop50 lineup that has 50% less sugar, which I think is great. I liked everything about this, but I wasn't in love with the flavor combo of Pomegranate and Blueberry. I'm sure I'm in the minority but I found it too sweet.
Jennifer P.
I wasn't sure at first that I was going to like this juice but I was pleasantly surprised. Not only does this juice have less sugar in it than most fruit juices, but it is a great blend of pomegranate and blueberry. My kids even like drinking it which is fantastic since it is so good for you.
Molly G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is great for when I want something sweet without totally giving up on eating healthy.

It also pairs well with, obviously, breakfast! It's great with pancakes and waffles, and helps balance out bacon and eggs.

I'm always sad when I can't find it at the supermarket.
teri j.
New York, ['', '', '']
Is the 50% sugar one have a better taste then the original?
Lynette R.
Is this one of those real juices or the artificial kind