BY TROPICANA

Trop50® Pineapple Mango is made with a delicious blend of sun-ripened pineapples and sweet exotic mangos, with the nutrition you expect from Tropicana. Each 8 oz glass provides a good source of antioxidants -100% of your day’s supply of vitamin C and a good source of vitamin E. Made with fruit juices and no artificial sweeteners, each glass of Trop50 Pineapple Mango brings you the goodness of juice with 50% less sugar and calories . Trop50® is a juice beverage with vitamins.

Elia B.
i love this juice is soy good! is always on my list when i go shopping to the supermarket! The orange juice is really good too and also has a nice packaging. So.. i recommend this juices for every single person, kids, adults and teenagers. YOU MUST TASTED IT XD
Amanda F.
This is the most refreshing orange juice I have ever had! I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a slightly healthier option. The packaging is simple and informative and easy to find when shopping. This gives me the boost I need to get my day started.
Sam A.
This is an average to higher end orange juice but I do not think the flavor is very strong. I find it to taste a little watery. I would buy it in a pinch but it would t be my first choice for orange juice in the supermarket.
Miranda B.
Orange juice is a must for me in the morning. Being as busy as i am i typically dont have time to eat. Trop50 tastes great an isnt full of a ton of sugar. Plus, i like a more citric taste than sweet for orange juice
Samantha H.
Morgantown, KY
how many of y'all have seen the silly little commercial that came with this brand? i thought they were exaggerating at first, but it turned out to taste really really good! and the few calories sweetens the deal!
Lisa T.
Ovid, MI
Tropicana Trop50 Pineapple Mango is refreshing, and makes a sweet compliment to my smoothies. I have also added it to my muffin and french toast batters, to give them a little sweetness. The price is competitive with other brands, and the only thing that I did not care for, is that there is an aftertaste.
Tonja H.
Columbia, KY
One of my favorite flavors is Pineapple-Mango anything, especially Tropicana! Super smooth, refreshing flavor. I could drink the whole bottle without taking a breath. Good stuff and good for us. My daughter's love this as their morning breakfast treat.
Lesley S.
Tabernacle, NJ
what a burst of flavor. This juice is the perfect blend to take you on a tropical island trip without leaving your seat. Your tastebuds with thank you. I wish this juice was sold in more places I can only find it at shop rite here locally. Just a refreshing taste
Ashley M.
Detroit Lakes, MN
This is so fricken deliscous I couldn't believe it. I spent close to 5 bucks on it but was expecting to fall in love so quick. there's a slight orange taste but the pineapple and mango came through just good enough to have them all mingle perfectly
Courtney C.
Durand, MI
This tastes so good! But the best part is it has less calories without sacrificing the taste! Definitely one of the best juice brands out there! Awesome value as well! Will continue purchasing in the future!