BY TROPICANA

Per 8 oz. ServingSugar: Trop50 Vitamin C & Zinc: 10g; Orange Juice: 22gCalories: Trop50 Vitamin C & Zinc: 50; Orange Juice: 110Vitamin C: Trop50 Vitamin C & Zinc: 273mg; Orange Juice: 72mgZinc: Trop50 Vitamin C & Zinc: 1.5mg; Orange Juice: 0mg see more...

Cynthia H.
I wanted to try this because of the lower number of calories. This is just an ok one. I love the packaging on these. But the orange juice itself just has an almost sweet taste and to me it isn't like regular orange juice. I used it in smoothies to take out some of the thickness and that was fine. I don't hate it but I won't repurchase.
Mandi N.
Michigan City, IN
I am a huge OJ fan. I could drink it all day. So I was rather disappointed when I tried this drink. It's too expensive in my openion and it has an odd after taste that was very unpleasant. I will stick to my usual brand of OJ from now on. Plus, I enjoy so,e pulp and this has none.
Amy P.
This is the only orange juice that I drink. The easy pour spout on the carafe style bottle makes it easy to pour with no mess and no spills. The taste isn't bad which is why I enjoy this product. I don't like orange juice that much but this one I can stand and I buy regularly.
Monica D.
Brooklyn, NY
Tropicana trop50 no pulp vitamin c and zinc orange juice is great tasting love that it has half the sugar and it has vitamin c and zinc! Great packaging fits nicely in fridge ! Other orange juices do not taste this good! Yes I would but again! I would recommend to others!
Natalia V.
San Diego, CA
I love this juice! It tastes amazing. I have to watch myself and make sure I don't drink too much because I'd finish this whole bottle in a day. There is absolutely no pulp unlike some other orange juices and it's so light as a juice. All around a great orange juice.
Mallory B.
Starkville, MS
Trop50 is my favorite orange juice brand. I love that it consists of natural ingredients and less sugar than most other brands. This particular one has added vitamin C and zinc to provide you with more nutrients! No pulp makes it taste so smooth and delicious!
Julia S.
Wow, this is some great shizz. Only 50 calories, um I don't care, but it still taste good, so why the heck not? Also has extra vit c and zinc, so wow, like mind blown. SO good! Orange juice can never be denied in my refrigerator. Go buy some! t's good! :)
Michelle B.
Jackson, MI
This is a great tasting low calorie orange juice. I love that they offer this with a no pulp option. I drink this juice daily, to ensure I'm getting my daily intake of vitamin C. I highly recommend it.
olga m.
P C Beach, FL
Orange Juice is my husbands favorite juice and he always asks for this brand. I like that it has the extra vitamins in it. The taste is great and the consistency is spot on for fresh orange juice.
Rosanna R.
Ocala, FL
I usually buy this juice for breakfast. I feel it is the most natural and best tasting orange juice out there. I grew p drinking this specific brand and have always kept buying it.