Tropicana® Trop50 No Pulp Calcium + Vitamin D uploaded by karleigh s.Tropicana® Trop50 No Pulp Calcium + Vitamin D uploaded by Lisa M.

BY TROPICANA

Alisha P.
Review for: No Pulp Plus Calcium 59 fl oz; 1.8 qt; 1.75 lt
Yuck I do not like this. The Minute Maid version is way better. You can immediately taste the funny fake sugar flavor and it is not good. This junk is very easy to find though if you do like it or want to try it. Will not buy again.
Laura Douglass M.
St Augustine, FL
Review for: No Pulp Plus Calcium 59 fl oz; 1.8 qt; 1.75 lt
I really like Trop50. It has the same fresh taste as regular Tropicana orange juice but with less sugar and calories. A good happy medium to get my juice fix without all the added sugar that some juices have.
Sarah S.
Dillsburg, PA
Review for: No Pulp Plus Calcium 59 fl oz; 1.8 qt; 1.75 lt
You can most definitely taste a difference between this OJ and "true" OJ because this one tastes a bit watered down. Personally I prefer it over regular OJ because it isn't as thick and full of sugar.. so I can't complain! The flavor of OJ is still there with a less guilty feeling for indulging in a glass. I use 3/4ths of a cup everyday when I make my morning smoothie and it makes the perfect smoothie!
Lauren M.
Review for: No Pulp Plus Calcium 59 fl oz; 1.8 qt; 1.75 lt
This is my favorite orange juice. It doesn't contain all the extra ingredients to taint the flavor or nutrition. I don't have to worry about it going bad quickly, and the value is great.
👑Natiasha H.
Flint , MI
Review for: No Pulp Plus Calcium 59 fl oz; 1.8 qt; 1.75 lt
I'm a Orange Juice fan. I dont know if its because I grabbed this Calcium and Vitamin D bottle or the brand itself but i really dont like the after taste. I'll try the regular kind but this kind wont buy again. i Recommend this  to someone looking for this type of juice.
Annie G.
Review for: No Pulp Plus Calcium 59 fl oz; 1.8 qt; 1.75 lt
I've always loved Tropicana orange juice. I just tried this product today and honestly, I can't tell the difference between this and the regular OJ! This had less sugar and calories, but still the same great taste of Tropicana OJ that we love!
Arlene C.
Review for: Tropicana® Trop50® No Pulp Calcium + Vitamin D Orange Juice 32 fl oz Plastic Carafe
juive The painting was commissioned by Sir John Aird, 1st Baronet for £4,000 in 1888. As roses were out of season in the UK, Alma-Tadema is reputed to have had rose petals sent from the south of France each week during the four months in which it was painted.[7]The painting was exhibited at the Royal Academy summer exhibition in 1888. Aird died 1911, and the painting was inherited by his son Sir John Richard Aird, 2nd Baronet. After Alma-Tadema died in 1912, the painting was exhibited at a memorial exhibition at the Royal Academy in 1913, the last time it was seen at a public exhibition in the UK until 2014.[citation needed]Alma-Tadema's reputation declined markedly in the decades after his death. Following the death of the 2nd Baronet in 1934, the painting was sold by his son, the 3rd Baronet, in 1935 for 483 guineas. It failed to sell at Christie's in 1960, and was "bought in" by the auction house for 100 guineas.[citation needed]Eventually, it was acquired by Allen Funt: he was the producer of Candid Camera, and a collector of Alma-Tadema's at a time when the artist remained very unfashionable. After Funt experienced financial troubles, he sold the painting along with the rest of his collection at Sotheby's in London in November 1973, achieving a price of £28,000. The painting was sold again by American collector Frederick Koch at Christie's in London in June 1993 for £1,500
Calla B.
This is my favorite kind of orange juice and has way less calories! I think the flavor is perfect and I continue torepurchase this! It has a great value and you get a lot in a jug. I would recommend to others!
Jennifer S.
Review for: No Pulp Plus Calcium 59 fl oz; 1.8 qt; 1.75 lt
This oj is pretty good, nothing to write home about. The taste is pretty simple and smooth, I like that it's 50% less sugar and calories than other orange juices. The price is a bit steep, but not as expensive as the competitors brand. I can usually go to Kroger's and find this on sale. I wish they would make a low acid in this brand, then I would really be happy. I will probably repurchase because me and my family enjoy it
Shylee A.
Port Allegany, PA
Review for: No Pulp Plus Calcium 59 fl oz; 1.8 qt; 1.75 lt
I am not an orange juice drinker but I had some coupons and found a sale so I gave this a try. Then I bought more. Most orange juice doesn't hold true to it's pulp free promise but Trop50 is very smooth. Normally when you see less sugar and calories you assume worse taste but you would be wrong here. It's delicious and I will be purchasing it again. Biggest complaint is that orange juice in generally can be pricey but if you find a good sale and coupons there's no problems at all!
Kaylynn R.
Cridersville, OH
Pulp or no pulp? which do you prefer?