BY TROPICANA

Tropicana® Trop50® Lemonade.
With other natural flavors.
No artificial sweeteners.
50% less sugar & calories than regular lemonade.
100% Vitamin C.
Juice beverage from concentrate.
50 calories per 8 fl oz serving.
59 fl oz (1.8 qt) 1.75L. see more...

Jenny S.
kansas city, MO
I really enjoy this lemonade. The price is excellent. I usually find it at my local grocery store. I also can enjoy this without the guilt as this is a lighter version. It still has the crisp sweet flavor and is nice and light. This is best served ice cold, or for an adult version with a splash of blueberry vodka.
Catie R.
I remember thinking that Trop50 had a strange after taste when it first came out. They have come a long way on the flavor. It no longer tastes like a "diet" drink. It is a little expensive considering these bottles are smaller than their normal bottles
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
I love this product and I mix it in my ice tea. Yes I love the low calories. Yes it meets my expectations. I get this from Walmart for a good price. I purchase this only in terms of lemonade. I will continue to buy this product and recommend to others.
Nicole S.
Lately, I've been so addicted to lemonade so I found this one at my grocery store. And I actually like it doesn't have that much sugar only 50 calories it tastes very good. Just writing this review makes me want lemonade.
Ari R.
If you are anything like me you just did a double-take on the ingredient I mentioned. Grapefruit pulp? Lemonade? Yep. I don’t know how much they put in the juice but it’s slightly more pulpy than what you might find in other lemonades. Because of the pulp I am not sure how much it is tainting the juice. I noticed with the first sip that this lemonade is more sour than anything I have reviewed previously. This isn’t an artificial sour either — despite also containing citric acid. This is a real-from-fruit sour taste in the mouth. The lemon juice in Trop50 Lemonade comes from concentrate which I have found seems to lose something of the fruit flavor, while also accenting the sour flavor more sharply.
Johanna S.
When I first got this product, I didn't expect much out of it. I really love all of Tropicana's juices, but the whole concept of 50/50 seemed a bit too much for me. However, this lemonade was really great! The flavor is a bit muted, so in something like orange juice it might have a negative affect. But in lemonade, which can be too strong/acidic, the softer flavor was a nice alternative to getting the flavor of lemonade without the intensity of other juices.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
If you're in the mood for some fresh Lemonade, but don't want to make it yourself, pick up a bottle of the Tropicana brand. It's not too sweet or sour, and it really hits the spot on a hot day. I prefer filling my cup up with crushed ice and adding this Lemonade. It's so fresh, tasty, and worth every drop.
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
Sadly, this is another one of those products that you want to taste just like the original but it does not. You can tell that there is less sugar and it is healthier for you, and it doesn't taste as good in my opinion. However, if you're mainly drinking water then this might be a refreshing change for you!
Emily N.
The Tropicana Top50 Lemonade is my favorite lemonade to buy from the store. If I'm too lazy to make some homemade, Tropicana Lemonade is always there for me. It tastes like a mixture of sour and sweet. It's easy to open and easy to store. I will buy this lemonade till the day I die.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
I love lemonade and this is a great brand, but sometimes it's a little too sweet for my taste buds. I prefer homemade, but this is a great alternative for a hot summer day. It is reasonably priced. I love mixing lemonade with iced tea!