BY TROPICANA

Tropicana® Trop50® Lemonade.
With other natural flavors.
No artificial sweeteners.
50% less sugar & calories than regular lemonade.
100% Vitamin C.
Juice beverage from concentrate.
50 calories per 8 fl oz serving.
59 fl oz (1.8 qt) 1.75L. see more...

Ari R.
Ari R.
If you are anything like me you just did a double-take on the ingredient I mentioned. Grapefruit pulp? Lemonade? Yep. I don’t know how much they put in the juice but it’s slightly more pulpy than what you might find in other lemonades. Because of the pulp I am not sure how much it is tainting the juice. I noticed with the first sip that this lemonade is more sour than anything I have reviewed previously. This isn’t an artificial sour either — despite also containing citric acid. This is a real-from-fruit sour taste in the mouth. The lemon juice in Trop50 Lemonade comes from concentrate which I have found seems to lose something of the fruit flavor, while also accenting the sour flavor more sharply.
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Foodie Expert
When I first got this product, I didn't expect much out of it. I really love all of Tropicana's juices, but the whole concept of 50/50 seemed a bit too much for me. However, this lemonade was really great! The flavor is a bit muted, so in something like orange juice it might have a negative affect. But in lemonade, which can be too strong/acidic, the softer flavor was a nice alternative to getting the flavor of lemonade without the intensity of other juices.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
If you're in the mood for some fresh Lemonade, but don't want to make it yourself, pick up a bottle of the Tropicana brand. It's not too sweet or sour, and it really hits the spot on a hot day. I prefer filling my cup up with crushed ice and adding this Lemonade. It's so fresh, tasty, and worth every drop.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
Foodie Expert
Sadly, this is another one of those products that you want to taste just like the original but it does not. You can tell that there is less sugar and it is healthier for you, and it doesn't taste as good in my opinion. However, if you're mainly drinking water then this might be a refreshing change for you!
Emily N.
Emily N.
The Tropicana Top50 Lemonade is my favorite lemonade to buy from the store. If I'm too lazy to make some homemade, Tropicana Lemonade is always there for me. It tastes like a mixture of sour and sweet. It's easy to open and easy to store. I will buy this lemonade till the day I die.
Shailee K.
Shailee K.
CHICAGO, IL
Not sure if this is what they made Trop50 Lemonade for, but I love it in my vodka lemonades by the pool in the summer! Light calorie drink, and still refreshing out in the sun. Tastes fresh too - not like some of those powder lemonades that taste fake.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
Foodie Expert
I was at first a little skeptical on this. How can 50 calorie lemonade be delicious & good for you!? Well you try it! IT IS DELISH!! all the flavor, sweetness, tartness, thirst quenching of that of a full calorie version! an amazing summer treat!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
I love lemonade and this is a great brand, but sometimes it's a little too sweet for my taste buds. I prefer homemade, but this is a great alternative for a hot summer day. It is reasonably priced. I love mixing lemonade with iced tea!
Heather W.
Heather W.
West Seneca, NY
Foodie Expert
Everyone in my home loves the lemonade from this brand we are a repeat consumer and always buy from this brand but when I seen this, we had to try it! Packing was nice it's adorable and tastes good on a hot summer day.
Lexi T.
Lexi T.
I am a huge fan of lemonade and I was excited about this when it came out due to the lower calories. I don't think it tastes that great, but it's not awful. I would buy again as a mixer for alcoholic beverages.