BY TROPICANA

Tropicana® Trop50® Juice Beverage From Concentrate Raspberry lemonade.
With other natural flavors.
No artificial sweeteners.
50% Less sugar & calories than regular raspberry lemonade.
100% Vitamin C.
50 calories per 8 fl oz serving. see more...

Sabira H.
Sabira H.
Foodie Expert
Didn't really like this drink at had a weird smell to it and a bad after taste i nomally like raspberry lemonade but this brand didn't get to me but i still finished it since its so hot right now i need cold drinks. i wouldn't buy this again but i will but the orange drink.
Kiara R.
Kiara R.
This is literally my fav. It's so good and refreshing. I have this all the time. It's not too sweet and the bottle looks good. It's not that expensive but pricier than the juices that are full of more sugar. I purchase this all the time from target.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Foodie Expert
I love to mix this with some champagne. It's a nice drink to have in the morning or to have with some girlfriends. I also drink this alone for breakfast as a refresher and add some ice cubes to it. Taste so yummy. Tropicana never disappoints!
Charlotte G.
Charlotte G.
Foodie Expert
I really don't like this drink by itself. It's far too sweet and tart. However, it does make a great mixer (especially with Malibu coconut rum, if you're into that). That's really the only reason I buy it or would recommend it.
Delaney G.
Delaney G.
Elkhart, IN
Yum! It is a bit sweet so if you don't like that then take it into consideration. Perfect if you are in need of a tasty lemonade that isn't in mix form. Love it on a hot day with some ice! Definitely worth trying
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Perfect blend of flavors. Not too tart and not too sweet. Definitely goes perfect with eggs and toast in the morning, or a fruity little drink in the afternoon!
Adilene P.
Adilene P.
Sanford, NC
Foodie Expert
I have been a big fan of Tropicana juices..but i find this one too sour for my taste. I think he lemonade and raspberry combination didn't really work for me.
Svetlana K.
Svetlana K.
Liverpool, NY
I love all tropicana juices! they taste naturally, not like they are moxed in with water, plus they last longer, and the bottles are very comfortable to pour.
Nitasha D.
Nitasha D.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love this juice!! It has a great mix of raspberry in the lemonade. I most prefer this as a mixer with vodka, but enjoy it on its own.
katie w.
katie w.
The Dalles, OR
The raspberry lemonade was a little bit more tart than the strawberry one, but its still amazing! It quenches your thirst and it smells amazing.