Tropicana® Trop50 Juice Beverage 50% Less Sugar & Calories Peach With White Tea

Tropicana® Trop50® Juice Beverage 50% Less Sugar & Calories Peach with White Tea.
Flavored with other natural flavors.
Antioxidant Vitamins C&E.
50% less sugar & calories than 100% juice blends.
No artificial sweeteners.
blend from concentrate with tea.
35 calories per 8 fl oz serving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tropicana® Trop50 Juice Beverage 50% Less Sugar & Calories Peach With White Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Tropicana Trop50 Juice Beverage 50% Less Sugar & Calories Peach With White Tea this is a good way to cut back on sugar.” in reviews
“Love that there is a great tasting orange juice with less sugar making it more healthy.” in reviews
North Charleston, SC
It's really good. I have been trying to cut calories and sugar and this really helps. I love it
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,415 reviews
This is so good! It's the perfect amount of sweet and it doesn't have a ton of sugar in it
Not very good didn't have a good flavor couldn't finish the bottle and had to throw away
Jonesboro, GA
Heard awesome thing about this jucie cant wait to try it looks good i know it tastesgood
East Granby, CT
I love peach.... 50% less sugar is the best choice, otherwise it's way tooo sweet !!!!!
East Berlin, PA
Haven't tried this or seen it but it looks really good! I would love to try it!
Haven't tried this or seen it but it looks really good! I would love to try it!
West Chester, OH
This juice is so good! I love it! It doesn't even taste like its 50 calories!
This juice is so good! I love it! It doesn't even taste like its 50 calories!
Corona, CA
I really enjoy the taste. It is light and very refreshing. it is really good!
I really enjoy the taste. It is light and very refreshing. it is really good!
des moines
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the trop 50 better than the original. In my opinion it tastes a lot better plus I'm looking out for the calories as well.

Looking for your answer?