Tropicana® Trop50 Juice Beverage 50% Less Sugar & Calories Peach With White Tea

Tropicana® Trop50® Juice Beverage 50% Less Sugar & Calories Peach with White Tea.
Flavored with other natural flavors.
Antioxidant Vitamins C&E.
50% less sugar & calories than 100% juice blends.
No artificial sweeteners.
blend from concentrate with tea.
35 calories per 8 fl oz serving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tropicana® Trop50 Juice Beverage 50% Less Sugar & Calories Peach With White Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Tropicana Trop50 Juice Beverage 50% Less Sugar & Calories Peach With White Tea this is a good way to cut back on sugar.” in reviews
“Love that there is a great tasting orange juice with less sugar making it more healthy.” in reviews
Low in calories and has an amazing taste. It tastes like actual squeezed orange juice. It has bits of orange in it which makes it more good.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is very tasty I highly recommend this if you like sweet juices but if you don't like sweet juices that I don't recommend this
Roma, TX
Got diabetes so gotta stay on less sugar or sugar free lol gotta say i like the juice sweet but not sweet just like those sweetners .
Best orange drink ever! I normally don't like orange drinks they just have to much sugar. But this one was just right for me!
Tropicana is a trustable brand. It comes with great taste and healthy options. It has less sugar with natural concentrate
Live Oak, CA
So good I can't tell it has half the sugar. Tastes the same to me oh so good. We run out quickly because it's so yummy.
Fayetteville, NC
BEST MORNING DRINK EVER, I drink this juice very morning do start of my day, I at least drink 2 glasses every morning.
Orange juice is my type of juice I would need this brand only I just love it wouldn't switch for anything other brand
Bellevue , WA
Love the taste of it. It is not as sweet as others, it has more sour taste which I like. Just like the real fruit
Austin, TX
I've never heard of this kind but it sounds AMAZING! I love the trop50 more than any other kind of orange juice

Looking for your answer?