Tropicana® Trop50 Juice Beverage 50% Less Sugar & Calories Peach With White Tea

Tropicana® Trop50® Juice Beverage 50% Less Sugar & Calories Peach with White Tea.
Flavored with other natural flavors.
Antioxidant Vitamins C&E.
50% less sugar & calories than 100% juice blends.
No artificial sweeteners.
blend from concentrate with tea.
35 calories per 8 fl oz serving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tropicana® Trop50 Juice Beverage 50% Less Sugar & Calories Peach With White Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Tropicana Trop50 Juice Beverage 50% Less Sugar & Calories Peach With White Tea this is a good way to cut back on sugar.” in reviews
“Love that there is a great tasting orange juice with less sugar making it more healthy.” in reviews
I was expecting this to be a little better. I got pulp free but it still tasted as if there was pulp with the texture, also it didn't taste natural to me. I wasn't a fan.
Richmond Hill, NY
Tropicana Trop50 Juice Beverage 50% Less Sugar & Calories Peach With White Tea this is a good way to cut back on sugar. Kids don't even notice the difference so it works out for everyone.
Jacksonville , FL
It's very tasty and delicious drink I think you may add water to make it a little better i used more than one time and it's very nice looking like the packaging is good and secure I do recommend to students in the morning
Groton, MA
I love this stuff!!! I love orange juice but dislike how much sugar it has, & this is much healthier than regular OJ! The taste is amazing & it doesn’t seem as acidic
Maylene, AL
My favorite orange juice. I love that it has less sugar than the other juices. That is important to my family, plus the Vitamin C benefit. I love the flavor too.
Hallandle Bch, FL
This product I love, it is fascinating, super delicious and refreshing, I always buy it when I go to the super, its flavor or it spills, it is a good juice..
Spokane Vly, WA
This Juice is so delicious and very health , its surprise me because most the juices I buy at the super marl are artificial but this is very yummy and tasty
Lowell, MA
This Juice taste so good, I use it to make mix drinks,mimosas and just regular morning juice. Not to many calories and a brand name that can be trusted.
Roanoke, TX
This is a must have for every grocery trip me abs my husband both love it. It's healthy and low calorie. Taste delicious and is always pretty affordable!
Las Vegas, NV
I love the trip 50 options because you don't feel as guilty. I always add these into my smoothie for extra sweetness without all of the calories.

Looking for your answer?