BY TROPICANA

Tropicana® Trop50® Juice Beverage 50% Less Sugar & Calories Lemonade.
Lemonade with other natural flavors.
50% less sugar & calories than regular lemonade.
Juice beverage from concentrate.
12 fl oz (355ml). see more...

Raquel W.
Juice is a waste of calories. Eating a piece of fruit is far healthier for you. However, there are times when purchasing juice is necessary. When that situation arises, I turn to Trop50. If I'm going to drink juice, I appreciate that this variety has 50% less sugar and calories. With this lemonade variety, you would never know the difference. It's sweet and sour, delicious, and far better for you!
Addy K.
Alexandria, VA
I am not personally a big fan of the flavors that low calorie options bring to the table. However, Trop50 has broken the stigma. It was actually my first time tasting this, but i dont think id buy again if there was the option for regular lemonade available.
Raquel H.
National City, CA
I love that Tropicana makes beverages with less sugar and less calories because you get amazing flavor and you can feel good that you made a better choice ! I'm constantly buying these to keep on hand , everyone should definitely try it
Lesli H.
Canton, TX
My husband bought this for me and I was a bit skeptical as to what it would taste like. It's actually really good. The lemon taste isn't too tart and the sweetness isn't overbearing and tastes like natural sugar.
Isabel V.
I recommend this lemon juice Tropicana 100% because it is refrecante and has a good taste, you can find almost anywhere, from any place publix or fast food. It is accessible and easy to transport for desatuno, lunch, dinner or a snack. I recommend it
Vicky C.
I love lemonade! When I first saw this, I don't know why but I thought the bottle was the coolest thing ever. I usually only ever buy this when it's on sale at the grocery store. And this tastes like the typical store bought lemonade. But I'm always too lazy to make lemonade so this will have to do.
Maria H.
Oxford, OH
This is a great mixer for alcohol. Especially since it is lower in sugar than some alternatives, you can feel a little less guilty if you are consuming a large amount of it with the alcohol. I would recommend it.
Giovanna
Love this and it's super affordable. It does have a tinging taste. But it's pretty good and you can even take this on the road if you wanted too! Love this product though. Go get yourself one and try it out!
Sarah T.
Lowell, MA
Best store bought lemonade at the grocery store. Not too sweet or too sour. The small bottles are the perfect size for lunches and taking on the go. This is my go-to brand when I need lemonade
Katie B.
Madison, CT
A great option for a low-calorie lemonade. Still has the same great taste as the regular kind without sacrificing flavor, but allowing you to use the calories towards something else.