BY TROPICANA

Tropicana Trop50® Farmstand Apple offers the goodness of juice with 50% less sugar and calories, and no artificial sweeteners. Trop50’s Farmstand Apple delivers the fresh, crisp taste of apple in a reduced-calorie beverage option that has great nutrition.

Trop50® is a juice beverage with vitamins.

Rachel B.
Waterford, CT
What I love about Tropicana orange juice is that it isn't acidic. The taste is nice and smooth and refreshing as long as it doesn't have pulp in it. Personally I like my juice pulp free. I have a glass every morning.
Sandra J.
This is perfect for the kids. low sugar and high in vitamin c. they need that to help with iron absorption. that's why I don't get the calcium added oj...that'll block the iron. so I don't feel like they are having a high sugar drink that's so bad for them.
Dawn I.
Cutchogue, NY
I do not like the flavor of this apple juice. I live by a few apple orchards so I may be just a bit spoiled. It has almost a fake flavor to it. I would not recommend this. The price is average and there is usually a sale or coupon.
Amber K.
Bay City, MI
Tropicana's Trop50 is my favorite orange juice! I can't believe that it's less in calories because it tastes just the same as the regular. This is a staple at our house. I love orange juice and drink it often, and this is my favorite kind by my favorite brand.
Margarita M.
Doral, FL
siempre tengo que desayunar con jugos de naranja o mandarina o algo parecido y esta marca siempre tiene diferente sabores y me gusta mucho, de pronto les cambiaría tanto dulce que es muy malo para la mañana pero de resto me gusta mucho este producto
Cydneyanne H.
Bradenton, FL
I don't typically drink orange juice because of how much sugar is in it but this orange juice is so sweet but healthy at the same time I have to have this orange juice when I'm sick and it really rejuvenates and hydrate
Renee J.
Fishkill, NY
Ehhh well it's okay but I've have better from Tropicana. 8 personally prefer the one with a lot more pulp as it taste more fresh. If you want a true juice flavor then this is your go to
Emily S.
I had picked up a small bottle of the Trop50 the other day and I can say I do love it. It is healthier and lower in sugar than the average juice. I will definitely pick it up again.
Michelle D.
Not totally sure what the trop50 is about but the flavor is good the price is comparable and its not bad on the whole however I do think they could make bigger bottles
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
Very good juice! It has a good flavor, but I wouldn't say that it's exactly the same as normal juices, with cutting out the calories. It it good though, and it's easy to swap out to cutcalories!