BY TROPICANA

Flavored with other natural flavors. see more...

• I have been wanting to try this, but I'm afraid that it will be b...1 Answers
  • What type of artificial sweeteners are used in this drink?1 Answers
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
A great low calorie full of flavor drink option. It is not widely available and so when I find it I normally buy a couple to enjoy. It is tropicana which is a widely known brand and is available in most commercial grocery stores. It is a bit more expensive than OJ depending upon the season of course.
Licda Vanesa P.
Pues que les puedo decir este jugo es delicioso para mezclar con bebidas alcohólicas. y para tomar asi solo también es muy rico. realmente llena mis expectativas pues como no me gustan las bebidas a la roca este jugo es buenísimo para mezclarlo asi que lo recomiendo pues es bueno muy bueno.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
This stuff is so yummy! The flavor is great and it is often on sale, making it a great value. I enjoy that it is a lower calorie juice that I can drink when I'm bored of drinking water. I haven't found a brand that tastes as good as this one! I will always recommend this!
Allie K.
I wasn't a huge fan of this flavor. I thought the juice was good and a good value. It met my expectations as a fruit juice. Also the packaging is great. It fits in the fridge nicely. I would buy this again, just not in the flavor.
Meghan S.
Boston, MA
Wasn't a huge fan of this. I didn't really like the taste but i don't think it's the juice itself, just the flavor, it's an odd combination. I've had this brand before and it's good so it may just be me who doesn't enjoy that.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
It tastes like an artificial sweetener has been used, thus the 50 calories part. I didn't really like it much. I used it in my smoothies to give it some taste. I personally would rather the original version instead.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
Great tasting. Reasonably priced. I like to mix this with vodka for a twist to the traditional cranberry vodka drink. Fantastic twist! And only 50 calories! A little hard to find, but definitely worth looking for.
Yvette L.
Three stars because it's half the calories but the taste is meh. It's not my fave type of low cal brand. I've tried every flavor of Trop50 and would rather drink less of the original than to have this.
Chrissy K.
I didn't know if I would like the blackberry cherry juice, but again, I overthought it! This is a WONDERFUL flavor with no cough syrup after taste like a lot of other brands.
Presley D.
Madison, OH
This Tropicana Trop50 Blackberry Cherry Juice is so delicious! The bottle is nice and sleek! It surpassed my expectations! It doesn't compare to alternatives!
ginnie R.
Berwyn Hts, MD
What type of artificial sweeteners are used in this drink?
Stephnie S.
Cedar Springs, MI
I have been wanting to try this, but I'm afraid that it will be bitter or bland due to the reduced sugar. How does this compare to traditional juices like welch's??