BY TROPICANA

Trop50® Blackberry Cherry offers the delicious taste of blackberries and cherries, with the nutrition you expect from Tropicana. Each 8 oz glass provides 100% of your daily Vitamin C. Made with fruit juices and no artificial sweeteners, each glass of Trop50 Blackberry Cherry brings you the goodness of juice with 50% less sugar and calories. Trop50® is a juice beverage with vitamins.

• I have been wanting to try this, but I'm afraid that it will be b...1 Answers
  • What type of artificial sweeteners are used in this drink?1 Answers
Clair K.
Grand Rapids
Yummy yummy yummy is all I can say. I love how crisp this is. It's affordable for sure! I always love Tropicana. It's incredibly satisfying too when I want juice but not all the calories that are hidden in there!
Justine M.
Ann Arbor, MI
This is a good lower calorie option for juice - I always hesitate to buy juice because of how sugary it is, but this brand honestly doesn't taste too "fake". I will definitely buy this again and maybe go for some different flavors!
Elizabeth L.
I love the fact that this company offers 50 calorie juices, and they are not super expensive either! My children and myself love their line of drinks, very flavorful for having limited calories!
Cheyenne L.
First time trying this flavor of juice. I'm very impressed, I usually only get orange juice but I'm really enjoying this new flavor! It's a great value. Very affordable. I will buy this again!
Alex R.
Philadelphia, PA
A great low calorie full of flavor drink option. It is not widely available and so when I find it I normally buy a couple to enjoy. It is tropicana which is a widely known brand and is available in most commercial grocery stores. It is a bit more expensive than OJ depending upon the season of course.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
This stuff is so yummy! The flavor is great and it is often on sale, making it a great value. I enjoy that it is a lower calorie juice that I can drink when I'm bored of drinking water. I haven't found a brand that tastes as good as this one! I will always recommend this!
Licda Vanesa P.
Pues que les puedo decir este jugo es delicioso para mezclar con bebidas alcohólicas. y para tomar asi solo también es muy rico. realmente llena mis expectativas pues como no me gustan las bebidas a la roca este jugo es buenísimo para mezclarlo asi que lo recomiendo pues es bueno muy bueno.
Gloria C.
Allen, TX
It tastes like an artificial sweetener has been used, thus the 50 calories part. I didn't really like it much. I used it in my smoothies to give it some taste. I personally would rather the original version instead.
Traci B.
Columbus, IN
Great tasting. Reasonably priced. I like to mix this with vodka for a twist to the traditional cranberry vodka drink. Fantastic twist! And only 50 calories! A little hard to find, but definitely worth looking for.
Yvette L.
Three stars because it's half the calories but the taste is meh. It's not my fave type of low cal brand. I've tried every flavor of Trop50 and would rather drink less of the original than to have this.
Stephnie S.
Cedar Springs, MI
I have been wanting to try this, but I'm afraid that it will be bitter or bland due to the reduced sugar. How does this compare to traditional juices like welch's??
ginnie R.
Berwyn Hts, MD
What type of artificial sweeteners are used in this drink?