Tropicana® Trop Twister Strawberry Kiwi Cyclone uploaded by Shanta S.

BY TROPICANA

You’ll love the deliciously twisted combination of fruit flavors found in our Tropicana Twister® Strawberry Kiwi Cyclone.

Elisha J.
Means, KY
Tropicana Twisters Strawberry has a wonderful taste. All the benefits of a fruit juice with a great taste. It's a product that my children love and I can feel good about buying for them. I would definitely recommend this product!
Sabrina V.
Keller, TX
The flavor of this drink is great but just way too sweet for anything I like. I was hoping for a bit of a tart finish with the kiwi mix but didn’t get it. It might make a nice popsicle if frozen but as a drink I probably would not purchase again.
Chardonnay D.
It's sooooooo good. The flavor is great and it's like drinking too different juices at once and I love it. The juice us delicious and delectable. The name brand and the store's brand of it are anazing. I recommend everyone to try it because it's wonderful.
KeKe J.
Dixons Mills, AL
These are good, every flavor but idk why but for some reason when I drink these my thirst doesn’t get quenched.👽. Like then it leaves my tongue feeling kinda weird. I mean it’s not that bad🤷🏽‍♀️ but eh. It’s better if it’s cold. An kiwi strawberry is the best flavor. Out of them all.
Ashlee S.
Auburn, KS
This used to be my go to drink when I was younger! Maybe a little heavy on the sweetness, but it’s a good treat. You can taste the kiwi and strawberry, perfect combo. I would recommend if you don’t mind a sugar overload.
Angela B.
Holt, MI
Very high in sugar and you can taste in when you drink this juice. The flavor is good. This juice is good every once and awhile but is too sugary to drink all the time. This brand does make good juice
Amanda L.
Tropicana is one of my favorite brands and I love this flavor. It is such an interesting blend and is very thirst quenching. It was much better than I thought it would be and I would recommend this to any and everyone! The price was also quite affordable.
McKenna W.
Arlington, TN
I love this juice it is so good it makes me happy it tastes great it is awesome it has good packaging it tastes like strawberries it is better then other juices it is awesome I would buy it again ever day
Bonnie B.
Waterford, NY
This is one of my most favorite in the Tropicana family, it is delicious and thirst quenching! It has great flavor. It definitely goes far beyond expectations of a regular juice drink. It is reasonably priced and value is great compared to other drinks and their cost and benefits. I would recommend the strawberry kiwi!
Carolina C.
Carol Stream, IL
Live this drink. Only downside is the sugar content. But it's great every now and then. It's a nice change for juice flavors. Tropicana is always a good brand for juices. They're super good. Even if they're not super good for you.