BY TROPICANA

You’ll love the deliciously twisted combination of fruit flavors found in our Tropicana Twister® Cherry Berry Blast.

Brittany P.
This used to be my favorite drink growing up. It's so sweet and full of flavor. It's a good dessert drink. I wouldn't recommend giving it to kids for lunches bc it is so sugary but it's a good treAt.
hayleigh f.
Winchester, IN
We love this flavor. We don’t drink it often, as they don’t carry it at the grocery store that we usually shop at. But we always buy it when we can find it. Tastes great, fruity and not too tangy. My daughter loves it as well.
Laporcha G.
Best flavor I use to get these when I was in high school, I purchased some on sams club website and the packaging was right no Damage and the price range is affordable. I would buy again
Cassi K.
Auburn
Ahhhh the nostalgia! I use to drink this when I was a kid and it’s soooo good. I never see it in the stores anymore but if I can find it. I’ll buy it!
Jacquin S.
Jenks, OK
Really sweet with a sour punch. It's great for a a sweet tooth but I wouldn't recommend it on a regular. It's great cold or room temp in my opinion.
Alba F.
Ocoee, FL
I completely love the taste of these delicious flavored and refreshing drinks, this is one of my all time favorites, the flavor is so amazing!
Lisa D.
Love it love brand and love the taste buy it all the time i will definitely buy again love all the different flavors you can choose from
Stephanie W.
This twister brand is amazing in the flavor options it is amazing! I love this juice! It's packaging is nice as well
Alexis G.
Fort Stewart, GA
Personally my favorite Tropicana fruit drink ( other than orange) but it is great cold and fantastic for a hot day
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
I love this product and this brand! This product is high quality and I would purchase it again. I would recommend