Tropicana Tangerine Lemonade

Our refreshing Tropicana® Tangerine Lemonade is a unique blend of tangy and sweet citrus juices that come together to make one perfectly delicious drink, with no artificial sweeteners and no artificial flavors.

What does this taste like? I got the watermelon one and wasn't a big fan of it..
Start your review of Tropicana Tangerine Lemonade!
Leydyn Jacqueline C.
Hastings, NE
Tropicana Tangerine Lemonade taste so delicious. I love tangerines and the taste is very close to the real flavor. I recommend it.
Abby J.
Atlanta, GA
This juice is so delicious! I usually don't like the tart taste of Lemonade, but blended with the sweetness of the tangerine, it becomes a refreshingly tangy delight! Have purchased many times and will definitely grab again.
Alison H.
San Antonio, TX
Omg, this is so good! It's a little sweeter/less tart than most lemonades, the mellowness of the tangerine really balances out the bite of the lemon. I love citrus juices but most of them are so acidic they make my mouth & throat burn. Not this one. I can even drink it before bed without it triggering my reflux. I'm trying to cut down on sugary juices in general, so I usually only drink this as a special treat (hence before bed, like a dessert). But it's totally worth the sugar/calories!
Natiasha H.
Tropicana Tangerine Lemonade uploaded by Natiasha H.
OMG, this juice is amazing. It taste like it is freshly squeezed. You taste the tangerine and the lemonade, it’s crazy how I’ve never thought of this before for and homemade drink. But I would definitely recommend if you want a juice that isn’t too sweet or syrupy.
Heather D.
This is my absolute favorite flavor in this Tropicana line! I'm a big fan of lemonades, especially during the summertime. I haven't found a tangerine lemonade flavor from a similar brand yet, so Tropicana is my go to. A little extra tart mixed with sweet is perfection to me.
Jennifer B.
Haslet , TX
Delicious! Just the perfect blend of both juices. Very tasty. Great for all day juice drinking.
Shannon G.
Lowpoint, IL
So good and so good for you. I love that my children can have a different healthy option in the fridge that they will actually drink. And it doesn't cost an arm and leg.
Kennedy S.
Tomah, WI
I was a little iffy about trying this flavor because it sounds "out there", but I loved it! It's the perfect blend of sweet and tangy.
member-e52c6dc24
I love Tropicana juice they have some new flavors that i purchased from food lion its strawberry... its so good and really light weight.....good for my body and great for when I'm doing yoga or dance cardio
Ciara B.
Tarzana, CA
This is one of my favorite juices. The flavors are so crisp. I don't think I have a favorite flavor its hard to choose.