Tropicana® Strawberry Peach uploaded by Aujha A.

BY TROPICANA

The taste of fresh strawberries and sun-ripened peaches shine through in our Tropicana®Strawberry Peach drink. It’s a satisfying choice when you want a refreshing taste. With no artificial sweeteners or flavors, it’s delightfully delicious.

member-f5f6b
This juice be fire dude. I've never felt this tingle in my tongue before and not gonna lie I kinda like it. On a side note you air it out for a sec and you taste the peach but if you let her marinate on your tongue you taste the strawberry. Then on the "tail end" you get slammed in the face with the peach boom.  all in all this is a GREAT juice with a one of a kind flavor profile.The juice I had was a little dry however on the rock I can see this drink being served at the Oscars, the Emmy's, and even the radio Disney music awards.
RhoLynda H.
Waldorf, MD
This is a very delicious juice! I love the way that the flavors have been blended together. One flavor is not more powerful than the other. Very refreshing and I was able to purchase it for a very reasonable price! I will definitely be picking this up during our bi-weekly shopping trips!
Aujha A.
Denver, CO
I like this new juice a lot more than the regular Tropicana juices! This variety is way less sweet, but just sweet enough. Although it is all natural it still tastes like something you would want to drink.

The only downside to this flavor is that is says there’s peach in there somewhere but you can’t really taste it, you can actually taste over fruit juice flavors like apple and orange over the peach.

This juice is kind of an “organic” product so it is a little pricier than the regular Tropicana drinks, usually around $4 a bottle. You can find this juice pretty much anywhere Tropicana is sold in the larger bottles
Bianca L.
Ogden, UT
This juice never lasts more than a day in my house, it is that great. Once I take one sip I want more. Personally I like this juice better a room temperature than cold from the fridge, but that's all just personal preference. I think the bottle is efficient and there is no extra plastic used.
Jennifer Y.
I was super excited when I saw this juice at the grocery store but when I tried it it was too thick for my tastes. (I have a "thing" with textures!) The flavor is good though and I have been mixing it with some flavored seltzer and wine to make up a quick sangria.
Juanita B.
Glendale, AZ
This juice is the best tasting juice I've had in a while. It it right up there with the raspberry lemonade. Tropicana juices are just the right amount of sweetness that isn't overbearing. Great juice
Kayla L.
Hubbard, OH
This is one of my favorite juices to drink, I love the flavor of this drink it's not to sweet, I honestly have never drank anything else favored strawberry peach but if you like with or both flavors I'd tell you to try it
Rony M.
Tropicana® Strawberry Peach has the mix of my two favorite fruits, and they couldn't have done it any better. This juice has the exact taste and density that I imagine when I think of a juice of this two fruits.
Shaelynn S.
Tropicana products are pretty affordable and very good tasting and have very good packaging and nice smooth tastes. Their juices are really good and I get Tropicana a lot and I alwaysBuy them every time I go to the store and you should do
Amy V.
Burien , WA
This is one of my favorite drinks! It's sweet but not too sweet, it'll get any kid or adult addicted! I haven't tried any of the other combo flavors but I stick to this one because I know it will never disappoint. Highly recommend!