BY TROPICANA

Michelle H.
San Diego, CA
Some pulp is perfect! For those who hate having a mouthful of pulp and for those who are bored of just orange juice, "some pulp" is a beautiful median and I find that its the perfect amount of mouthfeel. The juice is great and the trop50 line cuts down on sugars so that's an added plus.
Jade K.
This is a great pick-me-up for a midafternoon sugar reload. The "some pulp" is pretty accurate - not too much, not too little! I also like the bottle shape and cap design, as its easy to open with your whole hand and doesn't put stress on small fingers.
Bella F.
Lewisburg, PA
I think that the Tropicana Some Pulp Orange Juice 12 fl. oz. Bottle is a delicious drink! I can typically purchase it at any convenience store, like CVS or Walmart, or any supermarket. So easy and so tasty. I do wish sometimes that there was more pulp.
Keana B.
I love Tropicana OJ especially in the bottles it comes in and find that it is extremely nutritious and I think it's perfect for breakfast on the go. It met my expectations and I would definitely recommend it and buy it again.
Emma M.
Oreland, PA
Love that this orange juice can be taken on the go! Tropicana is a classic brand of orange juice and you really can't go wrong with getting some vitamin c any time of the day.
Erica P.
Bronx, NY
I love orange juice. I love it even better with pulp in it. I love that Tropicana does not over do it with the pulp they put a just right amount and it's delicious
Liliana P.
Stamford, CT
Love tropicana Orange juice.. favoritve brand. Just has the right taste in every way! It is spot on with the way the juice taste. The price is affordable.
Jennifer V.
B hovitci g frig irvuyvotzf get g c you give him fb have ufc have f c I have g hi guys t h at tcy9vt7cy8vy9 y8cyvg ig have had ig have ig this has
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
Tropicana makes some of the best orange juice! I love this brand and the some pulp is just the right amount. I would recommend this to everyone.
Erika S.
My favorite orange juice and the only kind I will drink! It's not too sweet or fake tasting like others. The amount of pulp is perfect, too!