BY TROPICANA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• What is your favorite style of Orange juice?17 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
I really enjoy this brand of orange juice. I feel that the pulp makes the texture very pleasant. Some brands of orange juice is too sweet, but that is not the case for this product. I plan to continue buying this juice.
Micheline C.
Countryside, IL
Review for: Tropicana Some Pulp Orange Juice 12 fl oz; 355 ml more...
I like to start my day with a nice glass of Tropicana Orange Juice with some pulp. Tropicana tastes just like freshly squeezed orange juice. You can really taste the oranges and it's not too sweet nor too tart and has just the right amount of pulp. It's a great way for me to get my vitamin C too!
Guadalupe G.
Review for: Tropicana Some Pulp Orange Juice 12 fl oz; 355 ml more...
Hands down the best orange juice brand out there. I've been drinking Tropicana since I can remember and will never switch because the juice is so refreshing and citrusy but sweet. I hate other juices that have a slight bitter or too sour of a taste (I didn't go looking for grapefruit juice!), so this is just right. I also love the recipe with some pulp since I prefer the heavier formula and find the regular formula for
Tropicana® Pure Premium Juice Orange No Pulp to be too thin.
Tropicana Orange Juice
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
Our favorite bottled OJ. It's 100% juice and it's non gmo. It tastes like a freshly squeezed orange was just poured into a cup. We enjoy it in the mornings with our breakfast. My kids also like to have it during the day, they actually prefer this juice over soda!
Ruth H.
I usually buy the packs of 3 at BJs, but the only downfall is they have no pulp and I LOVE PULP! So I also purchase them at Giant or Target. Orange juice is my absolute favorite juice and Tropicana is my absolute favorite orang juice brand. It tastes delicious and refreshing!
Sumaiya D.
Nashville, TN
Tastes good. Orange juice is a great way to start your day and a glass of this does the job. Although it doesn't compare to freshly squeezed orange juice, it doesnt have all the additives you might see in other brands. This drink goes fast in my house.
Delmy S.
Tropicana leaves the orange taste in your mouth, its a bit sour but it does taste like oranges, fresh ones. I always get this with my family at the store and its very healthy. Instead of my siblings drinking soda, i give them orange juice, and they are satisfied.
Donya B.
Review for: Tropicana® Some Pulp Orange Juice 14 fl. oz. Carton more...
Tropicana orange juice with some pulp is refreshing and helps you get your day started. Tropicana is so refreshing. I love it as a smoothie with bananas,strawberries and yogurt for lunch. Tropicana inexpensive and my family loves it. I would recommend this drink
Megan X.
Definitely my GO TO orange juice! Although I usually reach for the 'no pulp' this is a second choice. That is just personal preference based on texture. But love the taste nonetheless!
Amanda O.
Reseda, CA
Review for: Tropicana Some Pulp Orange Juice 12 fl oz; 355 ml more...
Tropicana is my go to orange juice !!! The taste is amazing , it is a little on the pricey side but it taste fresh so you can go wrong . My kids and husband love it and we look forward to having it in the morning with breakfast . It's delicious !
Olivia M.
Cocoa Beach, FL
What is your favorite style of Orange juice?