BY TROPICANA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tropicana pure premium some pulp orange juice 59 oz see more...

• What is your favorite style of Orange juice?17 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nava S.
Indiana
Another one of my favorite orange juices. Great flavor, and the perfect amount of pulp. If I can't find the Dole orange juice, I make sure to get this one. Tropicana usually has a really good variety of juices with great flavor! I would recommend this one if you want pulp, but not too much.
Shelby C.
Milton, WV
Sometimes I just crave orange juice and I’m one of the very few people I know who likes the pulp. So with this one it says some pulp and it’s just enough for me. The pulp in the regular ones just over due it for me.
Sham S.
Hialeah, FL
These are so awesome!!!! I don’t really mind pulp. I can drink any. It’s a delicious drink and I’m constantly buying for home. I love how it tastes and it’s not necessarily expensive.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
I love Tropicana orange juice!!! This one doesn't have pulp but with or without pulp is really good. The flavor of the orange juice is fresh and it's a great part of my breakfast.
Giovanna D.
Review for: Tropicana Pure Premium Some Pulp Orange Juice 59 oz more...
I love orange juice especially with pulp. I don’t know I’ve love orange juice for the longest. If I could I would have orange juice with every meal. I prefer orange juice than apple juice
Aubrey K.
Knoxville, TN
I really enjoy this brand of orange juice. I feel that the pulp makes the texture very pleasant. Some brands of orange juice is too sweet, but that is not the case for this product. I plan to continue buying this juice.
Micheline C.
Countryside, IL
Review for: Tropicana Some Pulp Orange Juice 12 fl oz; 355 ml more...
I like to start my day with a nice glass of Tropicana Orange Juice with some pulp. Tropicana tastes just like freshly squeezed orange juice. You can really taste the oranges and it's not too sweet nor too tart and has just the right amount of pulp. It's a great way for me to get my vitamin C too!
Guadalupe G.
Review for: Tropicana Some Pulp Orange Juice 12 fl oz; 355 ml more...
Hands down the best orange juice brand out there. I've been drinking Tropicana since I can remember and will never switch because the juice is so refreshing and citrusy but sweet. I hate other juices that have a slight bitter or too sour of a taste (I didn't go looking for grapefruit juice!), so this is just right. I also love the recipe with some pulp since I prefer the heavier formula and find the regular formula for
Tropicana® Pure Premium Juice Orange No Pulp to be too thin.
Tropicana Orange Juice
lupe b.
Alhambra , CA
Our favorite bottled OJ. It's 100% juice and it's non gmo. It tastes like a freshly squeezed orange was just poured into a cup. We enjoy it in the mornings with our breakfast. My kids also like to have it during the day, they actually prefer this juice over soda!
Ruth H.
I usually buy the packs of 3 at BJs, but the only downfall is they have no pulp and I LOVE PULP! So I also purchase them at Giant or Target. Orange juice is my absolute favorite juice and Tropicana is my absolute favorite orang juice brand. It tastes delicious and refreshing!
Olivia M.
Cocoa Beach, FL
What is your favorite style of Orange juice?