BY TROPICANA

250 calories per bottle. see more...

Roseanna M.
Roseanna M.
Enterprise , MS
Great flavor! Much richer flavor than the other brands. Very delightful and not too tangy
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
Albuquerque, NM
I love this juice and it is so hard to find these days. I was even able to find it at gas stations before and now not anymore.
Madelyn T.
Madelyn T.
Newark, NJ
My favorite tangy juice. I love grapefruits but hate the peeling and cutting u process at least I know this is just as healthy and a lot easier.
jenny p.
jenny p.

I have not used it,
is a product that does not sell in my country, I do not know that such is their quality and that they are made,
the sameness so I do not know your taste and what your benefits to take
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
I love that tropicana makes real fruit juice drinks, not from concentrate. I love putting this juice into my cheap wine to make a delicious tart sangria!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
I like the have these with breakfast or in gin cocktails. Has a delightfully sour flavour but not unbearably so. Not over sweetened to compensate
Iris R.
Iris R.
Es de los mejores jugos que he tomado. Tiene un sabor suave y un precio accesible. Lo puedes comprr en cul quier tienda
Diana A.
Diana A.
The orange version of this juice is amazing. You can really taste the real fruit unlike other products. Very flavored.
Osladys U.
Osladys U.
Tiene ese sabor tropical que te envuelve el paladar en puro placer, es rico aunque no es taaan especial suele gustar
Alan M.
Alan M.
Juguito delicioso juguito delicioso juguito delicioso juguito delicioso juguito delicioso juguito delicioso