BY TROPICANA

250 calories per bottle. see more...

Rubi B.
Rubi B.
Great to take them on the go! Every morning, very cold for breakfats! Muy rico!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
I love grapefruit and juic but this isn't really my favorite. it's very bitter
April V.
April V.
El Paso
Definitely wouldn't buy this again. It just taste like if you had canned fruit. Too sugary isn't worth buying it doesn't taste that well I wouldn't really recommend this to anyone.
Angela C.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
I've used this in the blender with smoothies/drinks. I don't like the taste alone but added with other ingredients I can tolerate it.
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
We get this drink for my dad because he doesnt like cokes or anything like that. We also sometimes mix it with vodka whenever we are drinking.
Magda V.
Magda V.
Lawrence, MA
My grandvdaughters love these juices and I keep them in the house for when they come over perfect size and doesn't make a mess
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
The taste is amazing! And the price is not bad at all. I love the individual bottles as well so I can take them on the go.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
I love grapefruit. This is so wonderful and very tasty. I love this product so much! It's one of the best.
Summer W.
Summer W.
Kingsport, TN
My husband and daughter drink it all the time and love it! The taste is a little sour to me but it's their favorite juice!!
alex g.
alex g.
W Milwaukee, WI
Great product really love it great taste kids love it as well and it has a great taste to it #juice #influencer