Add a Photo

250 calories per bottle.
Dalia G.
Dalia G.
Medley, FL

You should always be in the grocery cart, delicious ses, although I always try to give you the natural to my family that this is a good option
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM

I love this juice and it is so hard to find these days. I was even able to find it at gas stations before and now not anymore.
Ciera W.
Ciera W.
Dekalb, IL

This tastes amazing! I actually drink this almost everyday! My sister actually recommended this to me and I'm so glad she did!
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Taylor, MI

I HATE grapefruit but I figured why not try this and I was in LOVE!!! DEFINITELY worth the buy! Not too expensive either.
Iris R.
Iris R.

Es de los mejores jugos que he tomado. Tiene un sabor suave y un precio accesible. Lo puedes comprr en cul quier tienda
Diana A.
Diana A.

The orange version of this juice is amazing. You can really taste the real fruit unlike other products. Very flavored.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

Not many like the bitterness of a grapefruit but I definitely do and I've always enjoyed tropicana's grapefruit drinks
Osladys U.
Osladys U.

Tiene ese sabor tropical que te envuelve el paladar en puro placer, es rico aunque no es taaan especial suele gustar
Phoebe N.
Phoebe N.
Boston, MA

These taste great! Ruby red is a good way to get the classic grapefruit taste with a deeper flavor and not as acidic
Phylicia C.
Phylicia C.

A good juice and good for use as a mixer. has a good taste but not to sour which is nice. I drink it for breakfast

Join Now