Add a Photo

250 calories per bottle.
Phoebe N.
Phoebe N.
London, UK

These taste great! Ruby red is a good way to get the classic grapefruit taste with a deeper flavor and not as acidic
Phylicia C.
Phylicia C.

A good juice and good for use as a mixer. has a good taste but not to sour which is nice. I drink it for breakfast
maria r.
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA

They are so sweet and great tasting and they fit great when I put them in my younger cousins backpack for lunch.
Eliamar D.
Eliamar D.
Eltopia, WA

Ruby red grapefruit is amazingly good. I love this juice and my kids love it too. It is so tasty and delicious
Morgan R.
Morgan R.

I love grapefruit. This is so wonderful and very tasty. I love this product so much! It's one of the best.
Marilyn C.
Marilyn C.
Newark, NJ

I love this grapefruit juice. Otd yhe only one i drink.. It is not bitter at all. Very pleasant tasting..
Rashaama D.
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ

Perfect morning drink refreshing just don't drink to much a little sugary but still a good drink
Anna W.
Anna W.
Fairfield, IA

Love this grapefruit juice. The taste is perfect and refreshing. Drink it almost every day.
Sajit P.
Sajit P.
Irving, TX

Good juice with unique taste. Love this juice with breakfast. Its my neccessary supplement
Roxie K.
Roxie K.
Jackson, MI

Fresh sweet and burst of flavor .. I enjoy this juicy very much it quenches your thirst ..

Join Now