Add a Photo

#637 in Juice
250 calories per bottle.
Brandi D.
Brandi D.

The taste is amazing! And the price is not bad at all. I love the individual bottles as well so I can take them on the go.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Taylor, MI

I HATE grapefruit but I figured why not try this and I was in LOVE!!! DEFINITELY worth the buy! Not too expensive either.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

Not many like the bitterness of a grapefruit but I definitely do and I've always enjoyed tropicana's grapefruit drinks
Phoebe N.
Phoebe N.
London, UK

These taste great! Ruby red is a good way to get the classic grapefruit taste with a deeper flavor and not as acidic
Phylicia C.
Phylicia C.

A good juice and good for use as a mixer. has a good taste but not to sour which is nice. I drink it for breakfast
maria r.
maria r.
Santa Ana, CA

They are so sweet and great tasting and they fit great when I put them in my younger cousins backpack for lunch.
Eliamar D.
Eliamar D.
Eltopia, WA

Ruby red grapefruit is amazingly good. I love this juice and my kids love it too. It is so tasty and delicious
Morgan R.
Morgan R.

I love grapefruit. This is so wonderful and very tasty. I love this product so much! It's one of the best.
Marilyn C.
Marilyn C.
Newark, NJ

I love this grapefruit juice. Otd yhe only one i drink.. It is not bitter at all. Very pleasant tasting..
Rashaama D.
Rashaama D.
Voorhees, NJ

Perfect morning drink refreshing just don't drink to much a little sugary but still a good drink