Add a Photo

250 calories per bottle.
Tameika P.
Tameika P.
Wilmington, NC

I didn't think that I would like grapefruit juice without it being mixed with something else but this juice is so good! It is not tart as I thought it would be. It is a great choice!
Cirrias W.
Cirrias W.
Palm Coast, FL

Pure premium no pulp, that's my favored Orange Juice. I love the taste and the price is pretty good too. When I want orange juice I can do without the pulp and Tropicana delivers
annetta l.
annetta l.
Jacksonville, FL

i love love tropicana ruby red grapefruit juice , the 12 oz. bottles are my favorite, i feel as though it was catered for my personal use. buy it all the time
SOLMAYRA M.
SOLMAYRA M.

This juice is great for mixing it with some tequila. we use it as family gatherings or parties just to drink a bit. great flavor and their new flavor section.
Olivia K.
Olivia K.

I love that tropicana makes real fruit juice drinks, not from concentrate. I love putting this juice into my cheap wine to make a delicious tart sangria!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.

Tropicana's bottled grapefruit juice tastes too bitter. It doesn't taste like real grapefruit so I would rather take the time to juice fresh grapefruit.
Alba C.
Alba C.
Laredo, TX

The flavor of this product is so good i love the orange juice of Tropicana is cheap and the quality is so good the packaging its nice and attractive
Heather K.
Heather K.

I only drink grapefruit juice. This is the go-to brand for me. I wish it were less expensive and easier to find, but it is the best on the market!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

I like the have these with breakfast or in gin cocktails. Has a delightfully sour flavour but not unbearably so. Not over sweetened to compensate
Madelyn T.
Madelyn T.
Newark, NJ

My favorite tangy juice. I love grapefruits but hate the peeling and cutting u process at least I know this is just as healthy and a lot easier.

Join Now