Add a Photo

250 calories per bottle.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA

This is not a tart tasting drink its somewhat sweet and I would say refreshing! I like it poured over ice!all day lol!The price is like most juice drinks, more than reasonable and usually can be found on some type of special. its a smooth textured juice no pulp or fragments of grapefruit pulp. I would buy again and offer to house company.
Delia K.
Delia K.
Rockland, MA

I love love love Tropicana orange juice so when I tried this i knew I wouldn't be disappointed and I definetely wasn't. This is such an amazing ruby red juice. Because I am very picky I don't like them to sweet or tangy or dry either it's hard to find that perfect middle with some juices. Tropicana once again didn't disappoint.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.

I love the Ruby Red Grapefruit juice , I usually buy the singles bottles at Cvs or at the gas station., I never buy in bulk mainly because I haven't seen them in stores . I prefer this brand over the other because of the sweet taste not bitter and no after taste .
Komal H.
Komal H.

Great for weight loss! I actually very much enjoy the taste of grape fruits, the juice form just makes it easier in the mornings that i am in a rush. before starting on grape fruit juice for weight loss, be sure to check with your doctor for any drug interactions!
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Evansville, IN

I love grapefruit everything and this juice always hits the spot! It's always as great as I expect it to be! I don't have anything bad to say about it at all. It's extremely affordable and easy to find. I buy it all the time and will continue to! Love it
Debby R.
Debby R.
Hudson, FL

I prefer this brand instead of others it taste sweeter and makes me feel I am drinking straight from the grapefruit. it is a lot better than the others I have tried. It is well worth the price. It is a good value to me I will always buy it.
Kandy B.
Kandy B.
Seligman, Az

I love ruby red grapefruit juice. The Tropicana brand (no matter what flavor) always tastes fresh and it always has natural ingredients. I would absolutely recommend this brand to anyone who loves juice drinks!
jenny p.
jenny p.

I have not used it,
is a product that does not sell in my country, I do not know that such is their quality and that they are made,
the sameness so I do not know your taste and what your benefits to take
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Revere, MA

Love this juice drink! Not too tart. Not too sweet. Tropicana is a brand that I prefer and trust. I also like the size of this container - just the right size for me and the price is right, too.
Gina R.
Gina R.

My family and I have been drinking this since I was a young child. As an adult I drink it more because it's great at burning fat! Awesome and clean packaging. No other brand tastes as fresh.

Join Now