Add a Photo

250 calories per bottle.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Moreno Valley, CA

This is not a tart tasting drink its somewhat sweet and I would say refreshing! I like it poured over ice!all day lol!The price is like most juice drinks, more than reasonable and usually can be found on some type of special. its a smooth textured juice no pulp or fragments of grapefruit pulp. I would buy again and offer to house company.
Delia K.
Delia K.
Rockland, MA

I love love love Tropicana orange juice so when I tried this i knew I wouldn't be disappointed and I definetely wasn't. This is such an amazing ruby red juice. Because I am very picky I don't like them to sweet or tangy or dry either it's hard to find that perfect middle with some juices. Tropicana once again didn't disappoint.
Komal H.
Komal H.

Great for weight loss! I actually very much enjoy the taste of grape fruits, the juice form just makes it easier in the mornings that i am in a rush. before starting on grape fruit juice for weight loss, be sure to check with your doctor for any drug interactions!
Sandra B.
Sandra B.

I love the Ruby Red Grapefruit juice , I usually buy the singles bottles at Cvs or at the gas station., I never buy in bulk mainly because I haven't seen them in stores . I prefer this brand over the other because of the sweet taste not bitter and no after taste .
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Evansville, IN

I love grapefruit everything and this juice always hits the spot! It's always as great as I expect it to be! I don't have anything bad to say about it at all. It's extremely affordable and easy to find. I buy it all the time and will continue to! Love it
Debby R.
Debby R.
Hudson, FL

I prefer this brand instead of others it taste sweeter and makes me feel I am drinking straight from the grapefruit. it is a lot better than the others I have tried. It is well worth the price. It is a good value to me I will always buy it.
Kandy B.
Kandy B.
Seligman, Az

I love ruby red grapefruit juice. The Tropicana brand (no matter what flavor) always tastes fresh and it always has natural ingredients. I would absolutely recommend this brand to anyone who loves juice drinks!
jenny p.
jenny p.

I have not used it,
is a product that does not sell in my country, I do not know that such is their quality and that they are made,
the sameness so I do not know your taste and what your benefits to take
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Revere, MA

Love this juice drink! Not too tart. Not too sweet. Tropicana is a brand that I prefer and trust. I also like the size of this container - just the right size for me and the price is right, too.
Gina R.
Gina R.

My family and I have been drinking this since I was a young child. As an adult I drink it more because it's great at burning fat! Awesome and clean packaging. No other brand tastes as fresh.

Join Now