4 colors available

Chenille E.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
Foodie Expert
I think if you're a college student and you need something to take with you during class or something to take with you during the morning if you wake up early enough to eat breakfast I think that this is the perfect bottle for you to drink it comes in different flavors in the midst of the people who like this kind of brand of juice is good to other people but I prefer I don't like it that much but other people do but it is not for everybody I guess you got to have a flavor for it
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Foodie Expert
This is not a tart tasting drink its somewhat sweet and I would say refreshing! I like it poured over ice!all day lol!The price is like most juice drinks, more than reasonable and usually can be found on some type of special. its a smooth textured juice no pulp or fragments of grapefruit pulp. I would buy again and offer to house company.
Karen M.
Karen M.
Augusta, GA
Foodie Expert
I love ruby red grapefuits! The fact that i drink cold juice anytime I want without all the peeling, cutting into smaller slices and blending or juicing is awesomeness!! No mess no fuss! I simply get a glass out, pour and drink!! What's not to love about that?? Highly recommend this if you love ruby red grapefruit juice as much as I do!
Delia K.
Delia K.
I love love love Tropicana orange juice so when I tried this i knew I wouldn't be disappointed and I definetely wasn't. This is such an amazing ruby red juice. Because I am very picky I don't like them to sweet or tangy or dry either it's hard to find that perfect middle with some juices. Tropicana once again didn't disappoint.
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Foodie Expert
I love the Ruby Red Grapefruit juice , I usually buy the singles bottles at Cvs or at the gas station., I never buy in bulk mainly because I haven't seen them in stores . I prefer this brand over the other because of the sweet taste not bitter and no after taste .
Komal H.
Komal H.
Foodie Expert
Great for weight loss! I actually very much enjoy the taste of grape fruits, the juice form just makes it easier in the mornings that i am in a rush. before starting on grape fruit juice for weight loss, be sure to check with your doctor for any drug interactions!
Guyenanh D.
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
Foodie Expert
This is so good! Not too sweet but not too sour. The packaging is secure & pretty. The taste doesn't leave these weird texture on your tongue. I def recommend this drink. I buy this in the larger bottles all the time and I feel revitalized every time I drink it.
Olivia A.
Olivia A.
Hamilton, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love grapefruit juice. Tropicana Ruby Red Grapefruit juice is always yummy. Single serve bottle can be expensive, but buying larger containers helps reduce the cost. The taste is very yummy. I always meets my expectations. I would recommend it to others.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
I still love Ruby Red although I am unable to enjoy it the same anymore. It's a very tiny juice but the acidity in it is so high that as I have gotten older it had gotten harder to enjoy. I always end up having the worst heartburn in the world. I hate that
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Evansville, IN
Foodie Expert
I love grapefruit everything and this juice always hits the spot! It's always as great as I expect it to be! I don't have anything bad to say about it at all. It's extremely affordable and easy to find. I buy it all the time and will continue to! Love it
Marian A.
Marian A.
Foodie Expert
Do you like this grapefruit juice?
Rhiannon V.
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
Is it good? Is it sweet and sour?