Tropicana® Raspberry Lemonade

Our delicious Tropicana® Raspberry Lemonade blends the taste of sweet raspberries with the fresh-squeezed taste of sun-ripened lemons. With no artificial sweeteners or flavors, it's one perfectly refreshing and delicious drink.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tropicana® Raspberry Lemonade!
Pomona , CA
Expensive and it's an okay drink, I personally would choice another brand. This drink leaves your mouth VERY dry and has that gross acidity flavor that lingers in your mouth, it makes you want to drink water!!!
Fayetteville, NC
YUMMY!  I have never seen this variety of lemonade until I was on a trip last week.  Most flavored lemonades you cannot taste the flavor other than lemon, but Tropicana has nailed the raspberry!  It is the perfect combination.  Now on to finding this at a store near me!  Tropicana® Raspberry Lemonade
Dairy Free
Columbia, SC
I love it, I could just leave it at that. This raspberry lemondae is a perfect combonation of sweet and tart. Very refreshing for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Be careful it might just change your life, so be careful out here drinking it! I highly recommend.
Hialeah, FL
Raspberry lemonade is my favorite type of lemonade. Every time I want lemonade, I go straight to the Tropicana brand. Some lemonades can be too sour but not this one. It is perfect and doesn't leave an after taste
Paterson, NJ
Tropicana lemonade is one of my favorite drinks. It taste great and has a good price tag. I wish it had less sugar and was a healthy choice. Unfortunately I do not drink t often due to the sugar content
Chicopee, MA
Very good, refreshing. Good on it's own or for mixers. This is a little sweet, but not to bad. I can only drink the little bottles in a sitting no more than that. I would repurchase.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Sturgis, MI
Tropicana is by far my favorite lemonade, whether it be regular lemonade or flavored. This Raspberry Lemonade is to die for. Sweet but tart and has an even amount of both flavors. It is very refreshing on a hot day at the beach. I like to freeze mine for 45 minutes, pop it in the cooler and off to the beach my family goes. By the time I want a drink, it is still ice cold and sometimes has the delicious slush to it. You cannot go wrong with this beverage!
Low Carb
Murray, KY
I absolutely love Tropicana lemonades. I get them every time I go to the grocery store and they are always gone quickly! I love the taste, but once you get more toward the [email protected] is pulpy.
Philadelphia , PA
Tropicana® Raspberry Lemonade uploaded by OnDeane J.
The best one! The raspberry taste is very evident and wonderful. A cool glass of this is very refreshing and thirst quenching. It's not too sweet or bitter either.
Welch, WV
Had this not too long ago and really liked it! I think the raspberry flavors complimented well with the lemonade flavor. The texture of the juice was nice and reminded me of orange juice. I liked how it was packaged and really thought the color of the juice was very pretty! The color was actually what caught my eye in the store.