Tropicana Raspberry Lemonade

Our delicious Tropicana® Raspberry Lemonade blends the taste of sweet raspberries with the fresh-squeezed taste of sun-ripened lemons. With no artificial sweeteners or flavors, it's one perfectly refreshing and delicious drink.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tropicana Raspberry Lemonade!
Shelbi W.
Sturgis, MI
Tropicana is by far my favorite lemonade, whether it be regular lemonade or flavored. This Raspberry Lemonade is to die for. Sweet but tart and has an even amount of both flavors. It is very refreshing on a hot day at the beach. I like to freeze mine for 45 minutes, pop it in the cooler and off to the beach my family goes. By the time I want a drink, it is still ice cold and sometimes has the delicious slush to it. You cannot go wrong with this beverage!
Marlenie C.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Es una exquisita combinación de sabores. Ese toque a limon le da ese sabor inexplicable al raspberry.
Natalie T.
Tropicana Raspberry Lemonade uploaded by Natalie T.
I love this flavor. Very refreshing and no artificial flavors. Affordable and only 160 calories. No artificial sweeteners with 12% juice. Taste great on ice and I'll recommend. Tropicana Raspberry Lemonade
Christina G.
Ridgewood, NJ
Tropicana Raspberry Lemonade uploaded by Christina G.
These are my absolute favorite drinks one the go! I always take one to work or in the car! They are refreshing, full of great nutrients and taste amazing! I highly recommend for lemonade lovers looking to add some flavor in!
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Tropicana Raspberry Lemonade uploaded by alisha S.
Got this to try.smells and taste like raspberry lemonade but once I drank it was very sour and sweet. Felt like I drank sour sugar ☹️
Fiona B.
Raspberry lemonade is my second favorite to strawberry lemonade. This is a great refreshing drink especially when it’s ice cold. I normally buy mine at the local grocery store or at the deli. I would definitely have repurchased this many times.
Darcy C.
This is actually so good, I love lemonade by itself, but I enjoy it with fruit as well and lemonade with raspberry pairs so well together. I enjoy the taste and there's always really great deals at the supermarket for this product. I would recommend to others, we always get it at the store!
Leslie R.
Keyes
V8 has always had a delicious taste that my family enjoys. I like the products and taste as well and for a good price depending on where you purchase it. It definitely meet my expectations and recommend it to everyone.
Holly H.
Lebanon, OR
Great flavor raspberry lemonade. And even better priced too! My family loves this stuff!
Angela M.
South Daytona , FL
Lemonade is especially satisfying on those hot summer days, throw in a little of my favorite raspberry fruit flavor and omg, its super refreshing and very delicious. Its affordable and found at most conveinient stores and grocery stores.

Looking for your answer?