BY TROPICANA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Want to take your orange juice on a taste adventure? Let the trip begin with Tropicana®Orange Tangerine. It combines the delicious Tropicana 100% pure orange juice you trust with a splash of tangerine.

Lere S.
Katy, TX
This juice is very good the pope is good source of calcium in the bones I recommend this to everyone if they want percent of good calcium and vitamins in the body
Valerie C.
I love my Tropicana orange juice. I usually buy the large jugs they are perfect for when have large family gatherings for breakfast. Everyone loves a glass of this Tropicana orange juice with their breakfast. It is so delicious. I would recommend this to others. You can find Tropicana orange juice at the local grocery store as well as Target and Walmart.
Stacy R.
Tropicana® Pure Premium Calcium + Vitamin D (No Pulp)
We have this in our fridge every day. Besides my protein level being low my vitamin D level was super low it never showed up on my test, so besides having to take a prescription of vitamin D I drink plenty of orange juice with it. Tropicana is my favorite go to.
Cherish B.
Lily, KY
Best OJ I've ever tasted but it is so expensive to buy just wish it was a little cheaper specially when your on a budget. I have 2 kids so I'm on a budget monthly and I don't fet to buy OJ much Becuz it to high at times I only get when it's on sale. It got a smooth taste and leave a refreshing taste in ya mouth.
Cretia M.
This orange juice is very well blended I love the no pulp. I will be honest it does have a tangy taste but some love that. The price is high but the jug it comes in makes it last a bit longer. I would recommend it if you like tangy orange juice
Yesenia B.
N Las Vegas, NV
I love to ourchase these gallons of juice at sams club there inexpensive and last along time at home ! The juice is very rich and flavorful which I love I definetly recommend to buy for your children and family .
Christian G.
Drink all this in 2 days lol! I would buy it all the time. Sams walmart wherever you can find it grab it a take it to the house. Affordable and non expensive at all. Recommend to everyone out there buy it
Nani P.
Tacoma, WA
Im pregnant rn so ive been drinking this juice constantly. Im obsessed with it. Keeps me hydrated & tastes so amazing ! Comes in great size. Smells good. You can find in local food stores for cheap.
Leslie M.
I have loved OJ since forever. Especially if it has some pulp or lots of pulp. My dad used to buy this for us when we were young especially for breakfast. Now that im grown I buy OJ all the time. Great flavor.
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL
Love this orange juice. It's our favorite kind in my household! Love that it has the added vitamins in it and it tastes quite delicious. We always get pulp free. It's not to tart it's the perfect orange juice. Love enjoying a glass with my breakfast every morning