BY TROPICANA

Tropicana Pure Premium® Vitamin C + Zinc (No Pulp) is a perfectly delicious way to support a healthy immune system! Every glass has straight-from-the-orange taste plus Zinc and three times the Vitamin C of regular orange juice.

• Hi all! I was wondering if the zinc added to this juice h...1 Answers
Meredith S.
Danville, VA
This product is so refreshing and at a great price. It is tangy and sweet and really hits the spot on a hot day! I drink it all times during the day. It's great at morning for breakfast and after coming in from doing yard work. I like the container shape and how it's easy to pour. The overall product is a great value.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
i live for this juice ! taste amazing and it goes perfect for my daily breakfasts in the morning. This is actually my third bottle now and Im definitely buying it again. Price seems reasonable compared to other cheap brand juices. I can go all day drinking this if i could haha !!!
daisy t.
Miami,FL
me gusta mucho el sabor que tiene este jugo nunca la fruta habia sido tan natural y sabrosa me encanta beberla con galletas y me gusta compartir por que es tan unico su sabor que me encuentro que estoy bebiendo jugo de los del campo son muy deliciosos
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice lots of pulps. I
love it Tastes great. Premium orange juice, indeed.... well if you
compare this orange juice to any orange juice from concentrate. I bought this product at regular price and I wrote my honest review at my own will and free time.
Audrey R.
We drink a lot of orange juice in this house and typically we just go with the store brand, because orange juice is orange juice, right? We also typically just get plain old orange juice with nothing fancy in terms of fortification or enriched or what have you. So, we've been drinking this for the past week, and it's noticeably a higher quality from a trusted brand. It tastes great, so the 4-yr-old is cool with tit, and it's packed with Vitamin C and Zinc, making me feel even better about the nutritional benefits she's getting from drinking it! She doesn't seem to notice that it's got no added sugar and is 100% juice, but a m internally celebrating how ingenious the whole thing is. Yay, mom wins!
Maria V.
Brooklyn, NY
The best orange juice out there, with or without pulp it is by far my favorite. It isn't too acidic and never too sweet. It's a good value and never over priced. It has great flavor!
CAROLYN V.
I've been drinking this juice ever since I can remember. I could never get enough of this. I like to splash abit of this in my adult beverages as well..lol
Kimberly P.
Warminster, PA
No pulp lover! Always have to get the added vitamins and minerals! This product is the best in the morning. Not too bitter, sweet, or tart. Smooth and less acidic than most.
Sonja Y.
Marysville, WA
I'm a huge orange juice fan, first of all I love the packaging makes for an easy pour. Easy to shake due to the handle on the bottle. Great price for the quality you get there are only a few orange juices that I like more but this is definitely one of my top 4
Marissa S.
East Boston, MA
I love this orange juice with no pulp! And it is even better that it has extra zinc and vitamin C. This is a very affordable, but natural brand of orange juice. And I am happy to help Haddie, as long as she was okay!
Bryanna D.
Hi all! I was wondering if the zinc added to this juice has a bitter/metallic taste? I used to take zinc supplements and they where incredible hard to swallow... yuck. Anyway, please let me know if you have the time!