Tropicana® Pure Premium Ruby Red Grapefruit uploaded by Nicole T.

BY TROPICANA

A combination of delicious grapefruit taste with juicy bits of pulp. Tropicana® Ruby Red Grapefruit is 100%, pure squeezed grapefruit juice.

Kayleigh F.
Review for: Juice Ruby Red Grapefruit 32 fl oz; 946 ml more...
i've always been a big fan of grapefruit juice. it tasted exactly like the ideal juice, but was very, very sweet, so it lacked some of the natural tartness and bitterness that comes naturally with grapefruit juice. overall i love it, it just feels a bit TOO good to be truly natural.
Cory S.
Springfield, MO
I love the juice! It always tastes great and makes the perfect mimosa! :)  I do wish they would make their packaging more economical... But, otherwise, super fresh juice and soooo yummy.
Kelly M.
Delbarton, WV
Review for: Pure Premium Orange Juice Ruby Red Grapefruit 59 fl oz; 1.8 qt; 1.75 lt more...
I am a mixologist when it comes to my breakfast beverages and I love that this does it for me!  The sweetness of the orange juice and the tartness of the grapefruit juice and marry together perfectly!I love the beautiful tropical sunset hue of the drink and how it looks like a Hawaiian sunset in a bottle!
Christian G.
Review for: Tropicana® Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice Beverage 10-24 fl. oz. Bottles more...
Grapefruit juice I have to be in the mood for it. It's good to drink because it reduces slot of health problems which is a good thing. I would buy it and drink it periodically. Others should try it because it's citrus enough
Emily C.
Rainbow City, AL
Sometimes you just need more flavor than regular juice can give. And grapefruit is the perfect blend of sweet and tangy. Tropicana always has great tasting juices and this one is no different. I would recommend it to others.
BettyJo M.
Great flavored juice! It's tart! Very comparable to other brands however I have found it's lower in cost. I would recommend it to those people who like tart juice and can handle grapefruit juice as part of their diet
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
Taste is very good!! It's affordable and I purchase it at Wal-Mart. It's good to drink alone or even mixed with vodka lol. In my opinion it's better than its competitors. Definitely prefer this one over some of the others.
Shea E.
I am not a fan of the sour grapefruit flavor. I can bare the taste if it is a deluted grapefruit taste but this drink has a definite strong flavor. If you like grapefruit you'll love this drink.
Marian A.
If you like grapefruit juice, this is the drink for you. It has a sweet taste. It's not bitter or overpowering. It's best to drink this juice extra cold/ over ice.
Chenille E.
Bethlehem, PA
I think if you're a college student and you need something to take with you during class or something to take with you during the morning if you wake up early enough to eat breakfast I think that this is the perfect bottle for you to drink it comes in different flavors in the midst of the people who like this kind of brand of juice is good to other people but I prefer I don't like it that much but other people do but it is not for everybody I guess you got to have a flavor for it
Marian A.
Do you like this grapefruit juice?