Tropicana® Pure Premium Original (No Pulp) uploaded by Ashley A.Tropicana® Pure Premium Original (No Pulp) uploaded by Racquel S.Tropicana® Pure Premium Original (No Pulp) uploaded by Catherine F.
Tropicana® Pure Premium Original (No Pulp)
  • Tropicana® Pure Premium Original (No Pulp) Tropicana® Original No Pulp Orange Juice 8...
  • Tropicana® Pure Premium Original (No Pulp) Tropicana® Pure Premium Original Orange Ju...
  • Tropicana® Pure Premium Original (No Pulp) Tropicana® Pure Premium Original No Pulp O...
  • Tropicana® Pure Premium Original (No Pulp) Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice Origin...

BY TROPICANA #9 in Juice

The perfect combination of taste and nutrition! Tropicana Pure Premium® Original is 100% pure orange juice, squeezed from fresh-picked oranges and never from concentrate. No wonder it’s the #1 orange juice brand.

S. Yinnette G.
Bronx, NY
Very good
this is the brand i trust for my orange juice
good flavor.
got to shake it before use because some of it sits at the bottom.
i make another deink with this called morir soñando which tramslated means die dreaming... i guess that name comes grom how good it taste. You take the tropicana orange juice add milk... evaporated milk may work best bjt i use whole milk and then sweeten with sugar... mix both liquids well, they should both be at the same temperature enjoy!
Lauren W.
Cumming, GA
I love this orange juice.  It goes perfect with breakfast or a snack.  It is a great brand with a great taste! Nice packaging for fitting in a mini fridge as well.  It is also worth the price.  When on a budget I would definitely budget this in.  Love this and it is always in my fridge.
Nereida G.
san Antonio,TX
My husband favorite juice. We always have to at home. I like the bottle, it's very handle and lightweight. It's my favorite too because is natural and it is just like the home made. I dont change it for another brand of juice. I recommend it 100%.
Natalia P.
Tampa
Love this orange juice probably the best one yet I also like getting the juice in the boxes good for on the go I always drink orange juice in the morning wakes me up and I always buy and would definitely recommend
Pamela B.
Cameron, NC
We love oj in my house! Tropicana is my go to oj. I love it and so do my husband and kids. It's good for you taste great, and is good by itself or to accompany your breakfast! Even great for smoothies also.
Christina J.
My dad has brought this brand of orange juice for me and my little sister since we were young little kids. Now as an adult I continually buy this brand as of habit and also because of its food taste. It is not watered down like other juice brands and is very flavorful. But at the same time it doesn’t have a lot of sugar or unhealthy additives. Pricing may be a bit high but it is worth it.
Deborah M.
Tropicana orange juice is out breakfast to go juice. Like the great taste and thickness to it. I prefer mine with pulp but my son doesn’t like it so I just buy the regular one.
Christina G.
El Paso
I love this orange juice since i was a kid. I really like having the juice with the pulp but my kids don’t like pulp. I will buy the store brand OJ when this isn’t on sale. I consider this an oldie but goodie!! Always a must have when I get sick!!
Sarah C.
This is the only orange juice I buy. It tastes great and I like that the packaging is attractive and the bottle is so sturdy it can be reused. It’s a little more expensive than some other brands, but worth it.
Krista R.
Fort Mill, SC
Purchased at: Publix
I purchase this every week for my husband and I. I love how fresh it taste and healthy I feel while drinking it. I’ve tried other brands but it just doesn’t compare to the taste of Tropicana!

Target