BY TROPICANA

Want to take your orange juice on a taste adventure? Let the trip begin with Tropicana®Orange Tangerine. It combines the delicious Tropicana 100% pure orange juice you trust with a splash of tangerine.

Buy on Walmart
Lisa D.
Zephyrhills , FL
The best orange juice I’ve ever tasted! I love the flavor of the tangerine. Unfortunately, it’s very hard to find anymore. I live in Florida, so it should be more available!!
Shawn R.
Pittsburgh
Up until very recently this orange tangerine juice was so good we'd routinely make a "special trip"  to the smaller grocery store that carries it, pick up 2 59oz bottles, and finish them both in a week. It was so good I'd rave about it to friends and complete strangers in the juice aisle!  It tasted like a gourmet blend of premium orange and tangerine juices.  Now it has a "New Great Flavor"..hoped it was a just a fluke but we're on the 4th bottle and I can safely say it tastes like **Weak Bitter Generic Orange Juice** with just a little bit of tangerine thrown in to improve the flavor. So disappointing. A delicious healthy treat we regularly got excited about is now just an unremarkable cost cutting hack sold at premium prices. It's a little embarrassing that people will remember me raving about it.
Kimberly M.
South Miami Heights
This is a really good brand of juices. It tastes extremely delicious with great flavor and its refreshing. Depending on the size of juice that you are buying some are more expensive than others but its pretty affordable. I would recommend to anyone that has not tried their brand.
Jody B.
bayville, nj
I love Tropicana orange juice.  It tastes great, and has good flavor.  I have been using this brand since I as a kid and I have continued.  this orange juice has definitely exceeded my expectations,  It is also affordable and I would recommend it to others
Ashley W.
Taunton, MA
this is the only orange juice i will drink, it taste good and its good for you, and its loaded with calcium and its ones of the cheeper brands out there, i like this orange juice because it doesnt taste funny like some does and this has no pulp in in
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Review for: Pure Premium No Pulp Orange Tangerine Juice 14 Oz Carton more...
The flavor is amazing it taste just like oranges and tangerines. It's a great combo! For some reason I love drinking these out of the box verses plastic containers. These are super yummy for breakfast to take along with you in the car and very affordable!
Maria S.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Pure Premium No Pulp Orange Tangerine Juice 14 Oz Carton more...
Love the taste of this Tropicana orange juice ! I got through so much of this that I refill my water bottle with orange juice to take to work! It actually tastes like orange juice squeezed fresh in the morning !! Love this , besides coffee this starts my day!
Jackie S.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Love this orange juice! It's always so fresh tasting. It definitely doesn't compare to the store brands it's worth paying just a tad bit more for the flavor and taste. It's the closest thing to fresh squeezed orange juice 🍊
Juliette D.
Review for: Pure Premium No Pulp Orange Tangerine Juice 14 Oz Carton more...
Tropicana is a great brand of Orange Juice. It is high in vitamin C which gets you going throughout the day. It is perfect to drink when you are feeling sick because it makes you feel better with all of the nutrients in it.
cindy r.
Lenexa, KS
This juice is very delicious, very natural and fresh my favorite is this brand I recommend if they ever go to the supermarket and do not know which orange juice to choose.. I use it whenever I can