BY TROPICANA

Want to add the taste of other delicious fruits to your orange juice? Explore the refreshing taste of Tropicana® Orange Strawberry Banana. This perfect blend of the delicious Tropicana 100% pure orange juice you love with strawberry and banana will awaken your taste buds.

Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorites juices out there. I mean, all flavors are great buts this one is just perfect. At first it thought the combination was kind of out of normal, but if you think about it both fruits at citrus and I think is because you don't find this in a regular basis. Anyway, love it. Is super refreshing.
Rocelmar F.
Foodie Expert
Tropicana always has this amazing fruit mix juice that I love, I drink them as much as I can when I'm on a get together or when I don't really want to drink something strong. I enjoy the flavors that they have.
Elizabeth R.
Hodgenville, KY
Foodie Expert
Tropicana never fails to suprise me. I am in loveee with this flavor. Tropicana is the best juice brand I've tried, forsure. Absolutely delicious and with so many great flavors to choose from.
Jenna L.
Pequannock, NJ
Foodie Expert
The strawberry banana is my favorite flavor! I pick one of these up when I stop to get breakfast every morning! It's the perfect wake me up pick me up. So delicious and so reasonably priced. Can't wait to try more flavors!
Amelia F.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
I buy this orange juice at least 4 times a month, I need orange juice in my life, vitamin C keeps my skin glowing and nice. Is very tasty and natural
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Elsie M.
Foodie Expert
This cranberry juice any cranberry juice I always have on hand I feel like it's refreshing to my body just like lemonade is
Nicole V.
Foodie Expert
This mix of flavors is so good, is healthy and at the same time is refresh. I wll highly recommend it for the whole family.
meadow p.
Bethel, MN
This is so good. Like honestly so good. It's a Iittlw more sweet then I am used to buy it's super good and I love it
Destiny V.
odessa, TX
Foodie Expert
fresh juice with a refreshing taste love it with ice goes good in the mornings always wakes me up feeling refreshed