BY TROPICANA

Want to add the taste of other delicious fruits to your orange juice? Explore the refreshing taste of Tropicana® Orange Strawberry Banana. This perfect blend of the delicious Tropicana 100% pure orange juice you love with strawberry and banana will awaken your taste buds.

Thalia F.
Astoria, NY
This is one of my favorites juices out there. I mean, all flavors are great buts this one is just perfect. At first it thought the combination was kind of out of normal, but if you think about it both fruits at citrus and I think is because you don't find this in a regular basis. Anyway, love it. Is super refreshing.
Rocelmar F.
Weston, FL
Tropicana always has this amazing fruit mix juice that I love, I drink them as much as I can when I'm on a get together or when I don't really want to drink something strong. I enjoy the flavors that they have.
Elizabeth R.
Hodgenville, KY
Tropicana never fails to suprise me. I am in loveee with this flavor. Tropicana is the best juice brand I've tried, forsure. Absolutely delicious and with so many great flavors to choose from.
Tasha A.
Corona, CA
Loved tropicana at all time. Brilliant taste full of nourishment. Can have it all day and night. My day would be incomplete without tropicana.
Recommend for all age groups. My all time favorite. It provides vitamin c and other vitamins and minerals. Better than frizzy and sodas. I always prefer natural juices than soda and other flavored water.
lenissa C.
Tropicana Juice is a classic in every Latinos home, mine is no exception, i LOVE the quality, the flavor and it is a brand i trust and prefer, delicious orange juice and wide variety of citrus flavors, perfect for blending it with any liquor it is a must to get it when going to the supermarket.
Ashley S.
Marion, TX
I love the wide variety Tropicana offers. Orange Strawberry Banana has to be one of my favorite flavors. Affordable and love you can buy a 12oz on the go, or have a gallon stocked up in the fridge. I recommend this product.
Rhonda C.
Russell Springs, KY
I love grabbing a bottle of Tropicana orange juice in the morning when I head out the door. When I saw their Strawberry Banana orange I had to give it a try. To me the orange juice over powers the strawberry and banana flavors and to don't taste then much. It still has a good flavor though and I like it for a little variety in my morning.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville , FL
Perfect !!!! My three favorite fruits all in one drink! I absolutely LOVE this juice ! There's nothing else like it on the market! Cute packaging too. Very affordable ! You can get these at Publix or Walmart ! Highly recommend :)
Mackenzie S.
Catlin, IL
I really haven't found a Tropicana juice that I don't like. However, this orange strawberry banana is great. You get the benefits of drinking orange juice but with a different flavor.
Danielle B.
Staten Island, NY
I really had my fingers crossed when i saw this paring of strawberry and bannana but to be honest it was more bannana than strawberry. If your not a fan or don't like a lot of that flavor then its nt worth it for you.