BY TROPICANA

Want to take your orange juice on a taste adventure? Let the trip begin with Tropicana®Orange Pineapple. It combines the delicious Tropicana 100% pure orange juice you trust with a splash of pineapple.

Jessica H.
Ladson, SC
Taste amazing. Let’s be honest, this purchase was made to mix with champagne. The kids love it also. :) mostly for mommy mimosa Sunday. This is a repeat purchase. Would definitely recommend to others.
Amber B.
Ponte Vedra, FL
This drink is really good. I honestly only use it as a mixer with Vodka, but it is really good together. It is a nice refreshing sweet drink but it's not too overpowering. I bet it'd be just as good alone, too.
chanelle w.
Philadelphia, PA
Tropicana is one of the best orange pineapple juices around! Its flavorful , not watered down and its perfect for anytime of day to me! Its very sweet so that may be a turn off to some but its so great!
Rolanda S.
Church Point, LA
They took pineapple and orange juices and mixed them together to create this awesome flavor it's like a little party in my mouth and going down is tangy but good.
Emma G.
I love having this one in the morning with my breakfast. Tropicana has the best juice ever. I will diffidently have to buy more next time i am at the store. it has such a great price.
Tanisha F.
Mount Morris, MI
I love orange juice in the morning when I am having my breakfast and this is my orange juice of choice. I love that this brand offers pulp free because I do not like pulp in my drinks and I like that I can always catch it on sale and there is always coupons.
Gissel Q.
Austin, TX
The orange pineapple one is so awesome! I love it way more than the normal orange on they have. The pineapple adds a kick to it! Don't get me wrong the orange is good as it is, but this is just a whole another level.
Linda V.
Doral, FL
It feels completely natural and like made at home! Of course it might have preservants but its one (if not the one) of the best natural juices out there in the market! I love it and i will keep buying it
Danielle G.
I love this juice. I even got my husband addicted to it and now we both drink it almost everyday. If you're not big on pineapple you probably won't love this obviously but we love it!!
Kallie F.
Huntsville, AL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE orange pineapple juice. It's so sweet and tangy and Tropicana is the way to go. Just the right amount of each flavor, I have bought this many times and my whole family loves it!! 10/10 recommend!