9 colors available

BY TROPICANA

Tropicana® Pure Premium Orange Juice.
No pulp.
Calcium + Vitamin D.
Pure 100% Florida orange juice.
Pasteurized.
Never from concentrate.
100% orange juice with Calcium & Vitamin D.
110 calories per 8 fl oz serving. see more...

• Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "Tropicana is a very good product great taste usually like pulp but with this i can go with out " in 1 review
  • "One of my favourite brands of orange juice, don't like the ones with pulp personally but that's just my preference" in 1 review
Viona C.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
Favorite beverage to start off my morning! Perfect amount of sweetness! Honestly Tropicana is my go to brand for orange juice. It's smooth, not too heavy and has the perfect amount of sweetness to it. It's not overbearing but at the same time, it's also very refreshing. I love orange juice and I always feel the need to start my mornings with a glass!
Caitlin A.
Caitlin A.
Beaumont, TX
I like this orange juice but it's not super high on my list. It's great because of it's price point and availability. However, it does taste slightly watered down and like it was made from concentrate. The taste is just off and it's a little thin. Not bad overall, especially for the price. However, you can get better for cheaper.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
I love Tropicana and MOST of their products but not this one. I was excited to get a vitamin-fortified juice but my family consistently said it tasted different than the regular juice. In fact, I taste-tested them and they picked it out 100% of the time. Do yourself a favor and take a multivitamin instead.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Rockledge, FL
I love that this has no pulp. I hate pulp! I also like the fact that this has added calcium and Vitamin D in it. It's priced higher than some other brands and i'm not a brand snob when it comes to orange juice. I go by the flavor and this has pretty good flavor. I usually will only buy if it's on sale.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Londonderry, NH
There isn't much I can say about orange juice that most people don't know. I love the taste of orange juice I buy this all the time. It is good when you are sick or if you want something when you wake up. I think if you haven't had this orange juice you are missing out and should try it.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Foodie Expert
Tropicana has always been my favorite brand for orange juice! I love that they have different "pulp-level" options so that there is a little something for everyone. Their orange juice is very refreshing and I love drinking it in the morning with my breakfast when I get the chance! 10/10
Lydia H.
Lydia H.
This is my favorite orange juice. My family has purchased this for most of my life and I continued to purchase in college. It's an average price point for orange juice with really fulfilling flavor, but there are definitely other alternatives for orange juice that are similar in price.
Casey D.
Casey D.
I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to orange juice and this one is my favorite. So delicious! I try not to drink juice too much just bc its a lot of sugar, but this is the best of the best for sure. It's also very smooth and is truly pulp free 9 times out of 10, unlike other OJs
Noushky F.
Noushky F.
Rosedale, NY
Tropicana is the only brand of juice I can honestly say it taste fresh and high quality. I only buy orange juice from this brand. I love having it when I have time before classes and I drink it aside a cinnamon waffle. Of course, I would tell my friends about my morning drinks.
Clarice L.
Clarice L.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my Go-to orange juice because it claims to have vitamins and stuff in there. I also am not a big fan of pulp so that is a plus. It does not taste artificial and not too sugary. The packaging is sturdy and does not break easily. It makes a healthy breakfast beverage
Sagal M.
Sagal M.
Boston, Ma
Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?