Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice Lots Of Pulp uploaded by Nicole T.

BY TROPICANA

Tropicana® Pure Premium Florida Orange Juice Lots of Pulp.
Never from Concentrate. 100% Pure.
110 calories per 8 fl oz serving.
59 fl oz (1.8 qt) 1.75 L.
Pasteurized. see more...

Renee B.
Chesterfield, MO
I love Tropicana Orange Juice! It always taste fresh and like actual oranges. I don't like others like Minute Maid and Sunny D that don't taste like fresh oranges. I love pulp, but this has a little too much where you're drinking almost all pulp, especially when you first open the bottle since it's hard to shake.
Wai Lok C.
This is the Orange Juice that I love so much. I make sure that I have it stocked and have a glass before I go to work. The only thing about it is if they could bottle this to where it doesn't look so weird and make more space for it so that I can squeeze in an extra glass or two to save space.
Courtney R.
Sheffield Lake, OH
I always buy the Lots of Pulp kind because it definitely has the most flavor and the most pulp. I like that it doesn't taste overly sugary and that there is so much pulp in it. It's pricey but it is nice when it goes on sale. I do recommend and would definitely keep buying it.
Daphne L.
The only orange juice I buy. I like how Tropicana give options on how much pulp you would want. I love pulp because it makes it feel like it's closer to actual oranges. It also tastes less artificial than all thenother brands.
Mariama M.
Beltsville, MD
Foodie Expert
Orange Juice addict here. Love this juice!!! Its soo good and has a lot of pulp. I love pulp. It makes me feel like the juice is real. This is one of my fav brands. It about $2/$3 if you get on sale or not.
Iris H.
Kennesaw, GA
I love, love, LOVE lots of pulp in my orange juice. This juice has a bunch of it! The flavor is so natural, it is my favorite of all brands. It isn't expensive either. I buy it very often.
Kabao L.
Sheboygan , WI
I love this orange juice. The taste is just right and perfect for every morning. It is very affordable. You can probably find this juice in almost any grocery store.
Lisa H.
Chipley, FL
I love pulp in my orange juice, I love a glass of orange juice to taste like oranges. I don't want orange juice to taste sour like some of the off brands do.
C. W.
I just love pulpy orange juice! I feel that Tropicana is the BEST of them all! I love chewing the pulp as I drink. It fills me up. I recommend!!!
Halle L.
Just purchased me a new bottle of this juice yesterday from Walmart! I've tried so many other brands and none of them can compare to this one!