Tropicana Pure Premium Low Acid

Enjoy your mornings again! Tropicana Pure Premium® Low Acid orange juice provides the vitamins, minerals and smooth taste of 100% pure orange juice, but with less acidity.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tropicana Pure Premium Low Acid!
Zenaida P.
Lake Wales, FL
Tropicana Pure Premium Low Acid uploaded by Zenaida P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Tropicana orange juice is really delicious. Good flavor! 😍 I have bought it a lot because it is 100% juice! 💕 Has vitamine C, calcium and potassium. I will continue to use it and I recommend it.
Dahnay N.
Best orange juice to try . Great for early morning drinks you must try you can't just have one sip
Emmanuel H.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the low acid Tropicana orange juice. It does not taste any different and is better for your stomach. I love a nice cold glass of orange juice in the morning! It’s very refreshing just don’t drink it after you brush your teeth lol
stephanie  D.
NY
sometimes the acidity in orange juice can be too much for me in the morning - until i found this in the stores! the low acid definitely makes a difference and i never get any side effects from it wish it was in more stores!
Martha D.
Westfield, MA
1,004 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This orange juice is a God sent because I 🙋🤷 for one have acid reflux, although my favorite is Simply Orange Calcium I only purchase Tropicana Pure Premium Low Acid as an alternative, whe i can't find Simply Orange Calcium and when my primary care doctor asked me to reduce my acid intake and avoid Orange juice all together, I definitely 🤔 thought I can't, I 💘 orange juice with my breakfast, Influensters' that's just honesty 🤷). If you have restrictions in your consumption of acidic products such as regular orange juice I would first consult with a doctor, especially a gastrointestinal specialist. If you're like me that have both acidic limitations, as well as love for orange juice, you might want to try this again after consulting with your primary care doctor Influensters' ( I am not a doctor). I would absolutely recommend and will repurchase again not only is it delicious 😋 is full of vitamin, A & C, it's also made with calcium, it's no pulp low acid which is exactly what I need!!. Thanks tropicana-pure-premium-low-acid
Savannah W.
Huntington, WV
I love the low acid orange juice. If you’re like me, you can drink a glass of water and get heart burn. I love orange juice but was never able to drink much because of the raging heart burn I would get. This allows me to drink orange juice without any problems!!
Gaby G.
Hialeah, FL
This is my favorite orange juice, it is low acid and has no pulp, just perfect for me and my family. We love it.
Jenaya A.
Rialto, CA
I love orange juice. Essentially Tropicana orange juice. I would recommend this orange juice over every brand
Heather G.
I have terrible acid reflux and heartburn so I can’t always drink orange juice. I have however never had an issue with this one.
Breanna  S.
Ashland, KY
I have acid reflux and for 10+ years I wouldn’t touch orange juice. The flavor is so good and it doesn’t aggravate my acid reflux at all. I love it.

Looking for your answer?