BY TROPICANA

Enjoy your mornings again! Tropicana Pure Premium® Low Acid orange juice provides the vitamins, minerals and smooth taste of 100% pure orange juice, but with less acidity.

Natalie H.
richmond
Struggling with acid reflux and being a juice lover can be a very discouraging predicament. I have always loved orange juice but with my acid reflux, the consequences were almost worse. I am so thankful that Tropicana came out with this low acid orange juice. It does not have as much of a tang as the original. However, if you do not like this tang or suffer from high acid related problems this drink is amazing. It tastes super refreshing- personally I love a good glass of orange juice in the morning. Surprisingly, I have found this orange juice at every store that carries Tropicana products thus far: Walmart, target, Kroger and other grocery stores. It is affordable! I also love the packaging it comes in. It has a bigger lid for easier pours and stands out from all of the generic shaped containers you have in your fridge. This is the only orange juice I purchase because I know that it is delicious and will leave my stomach feeling great. Highly recommend!
Jade P.
Sarasota, FL
This saved me when I was pregnant. I was so worried to drink orange juice because it sometimes causes me acid. Plus having acid from having a baby inside my belly. My dr recommend this and I never got acid. Plus it’s produced down the way from house so I can literally smell it being produced sometimes. Im a Tropicana girl for life.
Emily B.
Dayton, OH
My daughter loves OJ but the acidity tends to hurt her stomach. We discovered Tropicana’s Low Acid option and now it is a staple on our weekly shopping list. Affordable, delicious and toddler tummy approved!
Kim S.
Alexandria, KY
Tropicana is my favorite brand of orange juice. I Buy it with low acid so it doesn’t hurt my stomach. Cute packaging and very affordable. I think the taste is the best. I will continuously by Tropicana.
Maritza C.
Patchogue , NY
Great juice for people that have trouble digesting acidic food. Up until i discovered this juice I wasn't able to enjoy orange juice because of the uncomfortable effects of the acid on my stomach. I would recommend this to anyone that experiences trouble with acidic orange juice.
Nathalia N.
I had to stop drinking orange juices for a while because it was giving me a lot of heart burn. But with this low acid it has gone away and I can drink it all the time if I feel like. Love it
MANNY M.
Rochester, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the low acid Tropicana orange juice. It does not taste any different and is better for your stomach. I love a nice cold glass of orange juice in the morning! It’s very refreshing just don’t drink it after you brush your teeth lol
Hannah E.
Madison, NH
I love orange juice with my breakfast and I am pretty sure that Tropicana is the go to for many of us. I like the low acid and no pulp versions to avoid heart burn. I also find it odd to drink pulp when it is not freshly squeezed. If I am ever buying orange juice at home this is the brand that I am purchasing.
Isabel B.
I’m not one for orange juice, but I absolutely love this. There isn’t any pulp, and you can tell that it’s less acidic. It’s slightly sweeter than other types or orange juice, and is great for people who don’t normal like juices because they bother their teeth.
Ally M.
Blue Springs, MO
It’s good. But there are better juices out there. My family doesn’t care for pulp and occasionally we find pulp in the product. Not a huge deal but turns us off of the product pretty quickly. Overall the product is easy to find and has a good taste.