BY TROPICANA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pasteurized. Never from concentrate. Smart Choices made easy. Tropicana No Pulp Orange Juice is a smart choice because it is a healthy beverage and each serving is an excellent source of vitamin C. Why does Tropicana taste so good? Tropicana is 100% pure & natural orange juice. That's it. That's our secret. Our juice is made from fresh oranges that are selected, not just picked, from over 400 different groves. The quality of our fruit combined with our unique blending capabilities ensures that amazing, straight-from-the-orange taste everybody loves. That's how it's been for over 50 years, and that's how it's going to stay. 100% juice. American Heart Association: Meets American Heart Association food criteria for saturated fat and cholesterol for healthy people over age 2. While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of this disease. Contains orange juice from the US and Brazil.

Carol L.
San Jose, CA
My go to orange juice. Natural tasting and not too sweet. I usually use this product to make my fruit smoothies. It is affordable at $3.49 at Safeway if on sale. I usually suggest this brand especially for smoothies.
Holly J.
Boise, ID
Tropicana is always a good orange juice to pick up from the store. Very consistently good quality and also most of the time it's the cheapest on the shelf. I pick Tropicana consistently over simply orange because of the price. I feel like the quality of Tropicana is as good or better than any of the other not from concentrate orange juices.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Naseem A.
I personally like it along with my whole family. The product is amazing and worth buying it. Especially the product is giving us origin fruit juice with no preservatives and added flavor. My family has used it so many times with different flavor as well.
Amanda L.
Collierville, TN
My go to orange juice! Just wish it didn’t have so much sugar added! Where is the natural? It has a great flavor, but I think that’s because of all the sugar. If you aren’t worried about that, then this is a great option for you!
Raylene C.
Orange, CA
This juice is very very good I 😍. I love orange juice with no pulp well any kind of orange juice with no pulp is delicious. It quench's my thirst and just can't stop drinking it lol. I highly recommend this juice to anybody.
Clariley M.
Newark, NJ
I’ve had this brand of orange juice since I was a kid, and it my favorite. It does not have that strange aftertaste some brands have after being in the fridge for a little while. It always tastes fresh, and its inexpensive.
Suhail J.
Brooklyn, NY
Love tropicana, i have all my life buying this juice and it gets better with time. Totally recommend it, will buy it again and again. I can always find a great sale on it and stock my fridge with several bottles. 100% juice
Jenny R.
I have to have a cup of this every morning or I feel like I haven’t started the day yet. It’s refreshing with a sting taste of orange. It a good price and it hells because I run out of it quickly. I will never stop buying.
Katie B.
Lake Charles
This is the best orange juice. I love how it has no pulp in it.....no bitter taste. It’s inexpensive and you can get it in a bottle or in a carton. Makes the perfect breakfast drink. I would recommend this brand to others.