BY TROPICANA #17 in Juice

Pasteurized. Never from concentrate. Smart Choices made easy. Tropicana No Pulp Orange Juice is a smart choice because it is a healthy beverage and each serving is an excellent source of vitamin C. Why does Tropicana taste so good? Tropicana is 100% pure & natural orange juice. That's it. That's our secret. Our juice is made from fresh oranges that are selected, not just picked, from over 400 different groves. The quality of our fruit combined with our unique blending capabilities ensures that amazing, straight-from-the-orange taste everybody loves. That's how it's been for over 50 years, and that's how it's going to stay. 100% juice. American Heart Association: Meets American Heart Association food criteria for saturated fat and cholesterol for healthy people over age 2. While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may help reduce the risk of this disease. Contains orange juice from the US and Brazil.

• Is this the largest size bottle of Tropicana orange juice?3 Answers
  • Does anyone else get heartburn from this?6 Answers
  • What do you enjoy drink your tropicana orange juice with?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Shawna T.
Blue Hill
Review for: Tropicana Pure Premium No Pulp Orange Juice with Calcium 59 oz more...
I have never been a fan of orange juice, until I found this product. I can now drink a glass with no issue. The flavor is great, not too sweet. It offers no pulp so it goes down smooth and isnt chunky. The only thing I do not like about this is after a couple of days open, it gets a bit of an odd flavor.
Sasha P.
Bronx, NY
There’s something about orange juice in a carton that I love. This is my go to drink with my breakfast every morning. I like Tropicana more than any other orange juice that I’ve tasted and the many varieties they have like vitamin c and some pulp or lots of pulp. It’s amazing hands down
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Review for: Pure Premium more...
This is my favorite no pulp orange juice. It has a great flavor. It is the only orange juice that I can drink and I absolutely love it. It has a nice packaging that is appealing. I will continue to buy this pulp free orange juice.
Keirsten S.
Whenever I buy orange juice I always go with this brand. It can be expensive to grab every week but I think that it’s worth it to help not get sick. I always go with the no pulp type because I don’t like strings.
☆ M.
Review for: Tropicana Pulp Free 100% Orange Juice 89 oz more...
I generally love a good cup of Tropicana orange juice! It is especially great for a little pick me up when you are feeling sluggish or faint, because it will instantly up your blood sugar level. However, I would say not to have it to frequently and not to have more than 8oz at a time because it is jam packed with sugar.
Helen J.
Portland
Review for: Tropicana Pulp Free 100% Orange Juice 89 oz more...
Honestly I'm fine with both the pulp and no pulp flavour of this orange juice, my parents love to buy this juice for when I have colds. They say that citrus is good for the throat. The taste of the juice itself is between sweet and sour. Its not too sweet like sunny D but its also not too sour like a sour orange.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
My favorite brand of orange juice! It’s so sweet and tangy! Never disappoints me and I’ve been drinking it ever since I was a kid. It doesn’t contain pulp, but if you do like pulp, you can purchase the juice in this brand that has it! I like that Tropicana offers so many different types of orange juices!
Stephanie C.
Lorain, OH
I love this stuff. No pulp. Doesn’t make my throat sore. I haven’t purchased it in a while bc citrus and myself don’t quite get along but this is my go to orange juice.
Michelle F.
Review for: Pure Premium® No Pulp Orange Juice 4-128 fl. oz. Jug more...
I’ve searched for other brands, cheaper brands, brands that had more advertising, but nothing compares to the taste of Tropicana. We buy the big packages from the discount warehouse club and we blast through it so quickly; I can barely keep it in the house long enough to last between shopping trips!
Destiny P.
orlando
Review for: 1.75 Lt more...
I love this juice it’s perfect for the morning. I usually have it for breakfast and it helps with whatever I eat. It taste just like oranges and is very nutritious. I would recommend this juice to anyone.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Does anyone else get heartburn from this?
brionna g.
How Often Do you drink Tropicana OJ?
Brandee M.
Carson City, MI
What do you enjoy drink your tropicana orange juice with?
Heidi S.
Surprise, AZ
Is the price really that high?
Faigy K.
Toronto, Ontario
Is this the largest size bottle of Tropicana orange juice?