BY TROPICANA #7 in Juice

A delicious way to look after your heart! Tropicana Pure Premium® Healthy Heart provides an excellent source of omega-3 EPA & DHA to promote cardiovascular health while maintaining the fresh-squeezed taste and nutritional value of Tropicana 100% pure orange juice.

Victoria V.
I love the taste of the Tropicana flavor. It has the right amount of sweetness for me. It's also a good thirst quencher. I try to avoid soda as much as I can so I buy myself Tropicana. I just don't know if it's a healthy alternative. In Japan, vendo machines are everywhere.. and it's a good thing Tropicana is always available in these vendo machines so that I'm assured that I have a drink that I like.
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Foodie Expert
Too much sugar for my taste !!! The flavor is good but when i think in orange juice should be healthy!!! After I drink this i become super thirsty because of the sugar !!!
If you are trying to avoid sugar I don’t recommend this product
Marlene M.
Give me all the pulp and a nice morning with Tropicana to start off a day of energy. Breakfast is not the same without it. There are very few brands of Orange Juice I love. The price and consistency of this one makes it the favorite. I buy mine off Publix grocery stores and they often have amazing deals for it.
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren TWP , MI
Foodie Expert
We always have juice around the house and we go through it very quickly since I have a one year old and it’s her favorite drink in the afternoon, we love this brand it’s natural and tastes so great definitely buying again
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Foodie Expert
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Ashton H.
Kent
This always hits the spot. Either if I am eating this with breakfast food, or when my blood sugar is low, it always seems fresh and good. It is easy to pour and has good value. I love this product. You do not have to pay a lot for this product. I would recommend this product to others.
Kristina D.
Foodie Expert
This is the only brand of Orange Juice that I will purchase, it is smooth and the taste is beyond amazing. I purchase at least one per week, sometimes more when on sale. I would recommend to anyone looking for a good orange juice! I usually get no pulp, which makes it even smoother!
Siknah C.
Foodie Expert
I'm just personally not a fan of orange juice but my family loves Tropicana orange juice. I usually go for the pulp version if I do drink OJ and Tropicana does have that. I love that it's a clearly a real orange and i'm not completely against drinking Tropicana OJ on occasion.
Abbey N.
Scotia, NY
I can't get through a day without some orange juice, and Tropicana by far is my favorite! The flavor just tastes so natural and fresh, and it wakes me up almost as much as a morning coffee! I won't ever buy a different brand of OJ, this is hands down my favorite forever ;)
Gabrielys K.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Orange juice isnt one of my favorite breakfast drinks. This one in particular isnt my favorite. Theres a taste to it that is weird to me. It doesnt really taste the best in my opinion. Id recommend for together to try just because ny opinion may be different than yours