BY TROPICANA

A delicious way to look after your heart! Tropicana Pure Premium® Healthy Heart provides an excellent source of omega-3 EPA & DHA to promote cardiovascular health while maintaining the fresh-squeezed taste and nutritional value of Tropicana 100% pure orange juice.

Tabitha R.
My husband also loves this orange juice since he is a heart patient. It was recommended for him to try by this heart specialist for when he wants juice. He lives the taste and the price isn’t too high which is a bonus to me.
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Too much sugar for my taste !!! The flavor is good but when i think in orange juice should be healthy!!! After I drink this i become super thirsty because of the sugar !!!
If you are trying to avoid sugar I don’t recommend this product
Marlene M.
Give me all the pulp and a nice morning with Tropicana to start off a day of energy. Breakfast is not the same without it. There are very few brands of Orange Juice I love. The price and consistency of this one makes it the favorite. I buy mine off Publix grocery stores and they often have amazing deals for it.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
We always have juice around the house and we go through it very quickly since I have a one year old and it’s her favorite drink in the afternoon, we love this brand it’s natural and tastes so great definitely buying again
Ashton H.
Kent
This always hits the spot. Either if I am eating this with breakfast food, or when my blood sugar is low, it always seems fresh and good. It is easy to pour and has good value. I love this product. You do not have to pay a lot for this product. I would recommend this product to others.
Abbey N.
Scotia, NY
I can't get through a day without some orange juice, and Tropicana by far is my favorite! The flavor just tastes so natural and fresh, and it wakes me up almost as much as a morning coffee! I won't ever buy a different brand of OJ, this is hands down my favorite forever ;)
Enza L.
Bronx, NY
I love Tropicana and this is my favorite orange juice of theirs because not only is it tasty and comes with Omega-3 vitamins, but the carton itself is so adorable. Its easy to pour and great to taste and i wouldn't change a thing about this juice!
Sydney L.
Washougal
Every once in a while I have stomach issues in the early mornings and the only thing that won’t make me feel nausea is orange juice so I typically grab a bottle while I am out grocery shopping.. this is usually the brand I always reach for. Good stuff!
Tamsy K.
New Orleans, LA
I LOVE TROPICANA ORANGE COMPARED TO OTHER BRANS BECAUSE THE TASTE IS REALLY GOOD. OTS NOT TO PULPY, NOT TO SWEET, JUST RIGHT. IMPROVEMENT CAN BE THE PRICE BECAUSE ITS A LITTLE HIGH. YES IT DID MEET MY EXPECTATIONS AND I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS JUICE
Jacqueline A.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Very good, juicy and filled with flavor. I recently learned that oranges have changed its taste worldwide, so companies have to add things to change the taste but I can tell a difference in more natural orange juices but I don't mind. Very tasty