BY TROPICANA

A delicious way to look after your heart! Tropicana Pure Premium® Healthy Heart provides an excellent source of omega-3 EPA & DHA to promote cardiovascular health while maintaining the fresh-squeezed taste and nutritional value of Tropicana 100% pure orange juice.

Tabitha R.
My husband also loves this orange juice since he is a heart patient. It was recommended for him to try by this heart specialist for when he wants juice. He lives the taste and the price isn’t too high which is a bonus to me.
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Too much sugar for my taste !!! The flavor is good but when i think in orange juice should be healthy!!! After I drink this i become super thirsty because of the sugar !!!
If you are trying to avoid sugar I don’t recommend this product
Marlene M.
Kissimmee, FL
Give me all the pulp and a nice morning with Tropicana to start off a day of energy. Breakfast is not the same without it. There are very few brands of Orange Juice I love. The price and consistency of this one makes it the favorite. I buy mine off Publix grocery stores and they often have amazing deals for it.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
We always have juice around the house and we go through it very quickly since I have a one year old and it’s her favorite drink in the afternoon, we love this brand it’s natural and tastes so great definitely buying again
Sydney L.
Washougal
Every once in a while I have stomach issues in the early mornings and the only thing that won’t make me feel nausea is orange juice so I typically grab a bottle while I am out grocery shopping.. this is usually the brand I always reach for. Good stuff!
Jacqueline A.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Very good, juicy and filled with flavor. I recently learned that oranges have changed its taste worldwide, so companies have to add things to change the taste but I can tell a difference in more natural orange juices but I don't mind. Very tasty
Kelsie S.
Lk Cormorant, MS
I love their OJ! It’s the best! It makes some of the best mimosas and it tastes great on its own! If you’ve never had it, it is the best orange juice especially compared to Minute Maid! We get it every time we’re making breakfast on the weekend!
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
Can’t go wrong with a cup of Tropicana. It’s my go to after a really good workout. Such a strong orange taste and definitely feels like quality juice. Good value for the bottle. The trop 50 ones aren’t quite as good, I like to stick with the classic.
Sophia V.
Great juice that also happens to be heart healthy! Love this for the mornings. Crisp taste to get your day jumpstarted. I recommend getting this during the fall to keep your immune system boosted! Smooth and doesn't have much pulp (my preference).
Brittany M.
Orange juice is a life saver! Anytime I’m sick, I drink orange juice like crazy because of all of the vitamins and healthy ingredients it helps you feel better. Not to mention for brunch, this goes perfect with some champagne!