BeveragesJuiceTropicana
Pure Premium Grovestand (Lots of Pulp)

Tropicana Pure Premium Grovestand (Lots of Pulp)

Get that straight from the grove taste! Tropicana Pure Premium® Grovestand has lots of pulp from delicious oranges.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tropicana Pure Premium Grovestand (Lots of Pulp)!
Product Highlights
I personally like no pulp in my orange juice.in reviews
Cliffwood, Nj
I love lots of pulp in my orange juice. If you are not squeezing it yourself, Tropicana is one of the best juices by far. Highly recommend the lots of pulp OJ
This is one of my favorite orange juices. I like the amount of pulp in it because my favorite is when it has all the pulp.
I love it. It boosts my immune system. Pretty affordable. I love the kind with extra pulp. When it has pulp it’s like i’m eating a orange.
Montclair, CA
Purchased at: Target
One of the amazing orange juice that I love to serve almost every morning Gives me a lot of energy to start my day I am so happy that price wise they keep it low for everyone Even if is a prime juice is not at a high price I will definitely buy it again and share with my family
Oviedo, FL
Purchased at: Publix
So much yes especially with lots of pulp!... love orange juice and that brand is amazing!!! I try and get it when it's on special!!
Honeoye Falls, NY
I love tons of pulp and this is so good ice cold with a nice hot breakfast on the weekend.
Los Angeles, CA
The more pulp the better! Orange juice is one thing I will never compromise on. Tropicana, isn’t too tart and acidic. It has an original, non artificial taste. Although there are other brands and places to get freshly squeezed, this is a great brand for the price.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is the best orange juice and has just the right amount of pulp. Best flavor most like fresh squeezed. The container makes for an easy pour. My favorite.
Brooklyn , NY
My favorite drink of all time, oj juice ain’t nothing without lots of pulp !!! Just finished drinking this a couple of minutes ago too ! It’s affordable there’s sometimes discounts at many supermarkets. If you were to check my fridge week after week, there would probably be like 3-4 of these !
clovis
From all the different types of juices, I would have to say that orange juice is my favorite! And this specific brand offers a very sweet and tangy product that satisfies my orange juice cravings. The pulp is a great addition to the texture of the juice as well.

Looking for your answer?