Tropicana® Pure Premium Grovestand Lots Of Pulp

Get that straight from the grove taste! Tropicana Pure Premium® Grovestand has lots of pulp from delicious oranges.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tropicana® Pure Premium Grovestand Lots Of Pulp!
Product Highlights
I personally like no pulp in my orange juice.in 2 reviews
3 years ago
If you like pulp in your orange juice then you'll love this! I personally love it
3 years agoHaleyville, AL
For when the whole family loves OJ. Love mine with lots of pulp. Any time of day.
3 years agoDallas, TX
My kids love this juice to start their day. they drink everday. so refreshing.
My kids love this juice to start their day. they drink everday. so refreshing.
3 years agoModesto, CA
This is the only other orange juice I will drink. I am super picky about my oj!
This is the only other orange juice I will drink. I am super picky about my oj!
3 years ago
Lots of put is what I love. Don't know why other juices don't have pulp. Lol
Lots of put is what I love. Don't know why other juices don't have pulp. Lol
3 years agoMontgomery , TX
My husband loves this orange juice. It doesn't last long around the house.
My husband loves this orange juice. It doesn't last long around the house.
10 months agoKanata, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Tropicana, the orange juice is very sweet and tangy, I like lots of pulp and the product stands up to the name. I try to cut a lot of sugar from my diet so I add water to the juice as this brand is very rich and high sugar and can be quite acidic in the morning.
2 years agoToronto, ON
I never understood people who don’t like pulp in their orange juice! Makes it tastes artificial without it. I love Tropicana and I always will! I have been drinking it ever since I was little and its so refreshing
2 years agoMount Albert , ON
I love this orange juice it’s the best tasting juice I’ve ever had! I always buy this and I’ve been drinking it since I was a kid, it’s a little on the expensive side for juice but it’s also really good!
9 months agoMississauga
I am not much of a juice drinker, maybe once a month I will drink this. My spouse goes through it faster than water and his standards of juice are high. No concentrates no store brands. This fits the bill.