BY TROPICANA #10 in Juice

Tropicana Pure Premium® Calcium + Vitamin D is a delicious, convenient way to get more calcium and vitamin D in your diet! It is 100% pure orange juice with added Calcium and Vitamin D.

• Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?2 Answers
  • Do they make ones with pulp on the go?21 Answers
Lety S.
Santa Catarina, Nuevo León
Review for: Tropicana® Pure Premium® No Pulp Calcium + Vitamin D Orange Juice 2-59 fl. oz. Bottles more...
FAVORITE JUICE OF ALL TIMEEEEES!!!! the best juice i cant stop drinking it, i drink it in the morning, in the afternooon, and in the night, it taste really good!
jackie l.
These are sooo CUTE, i would always bring them to school with me when i was younger and it was perfect. the box is cute with just the right amount of juice and so you're not "sick" of them and they are so fun to look at too. great for kids and perfect for school or just to bring around with you cause it's small and convenient. The boxes are good quality too so you won't be scared of them leaking in your bag.
Joni s.
Montreal, QC
A delicious standard! Yummy flavour and I like that they are resealable so that I can take it on the go. I like this version, but I enjoy the tropicana with pulp even more. I do wish that these were less expensive however. And overall I try to actually eat the fruit over drinking!
Jessica J.
Edinburgh, Scotland
I love this juice. It's refreshing, fruity and doesn't have pulp! The packaging is really nice and bright while staying simple and I buy this all the time so it's easy to spot. The value is great because the taste, texture and Vitamin D enrichment is amazing.
Natasha B.
Orange Juice is my favourite drink- it is so refreshing and pure. The best thing about Tropicana is that it is never from concentrate, meaning you can get the maximum amount of vitamins squeezed directly from the orange. I would totally buy this again.
Lena Lee M.
Toronto
I love this juice. the only thing i don't like about it is how much it costs. it's very expensive. i know it's super unhealthy due to the high sugar content but it's very tasty. the flavor is consistent and i love the containers they come in because we can reuse them for other things.
Layna R.
Moncton, NB
Review for: Pure more...
Totally glad this exists.
My daughter has multiple food allergies, and this helps her get the calcium and vitamin d she needs in a day.
There isn't much difference than the normal orange juice.
We purchase this whenever we run out.
Trinitea N.
Review for: Pure Premium Calcium + Vitamin D Orange Juice 64 Oz Box more...
I love orange juice! Its my favorite, very inexpensive and taste so good on a hot day. If you don't like orange juice you need to try this I'm sure you will change your mind. The flavor taste just like an orange and i encorage everyone to try it at least once
Maria Paula C.
Bogotá
A pesar de ser un jugo de naranja que contiene la fibra de la misma no tiene un sabor para nada natural, me parece que es bastante concentrado a pesar de que es bueno, claramente nada iguala un jugo totalmente natural y sin saborizantes
Sherri B.
Cold Lake, AB
Review for: Pure Premium Orange Juice 59 fl oz; 1.8 qt; 1.75 lt more...
I love the perfect amount of sweetness of this juice and it's perfect to mix with beer. It's a great refreshing cold drink in the summertime. I usually purchase it in the small containers so that i don't have a large one open all the time.
Emilee M.
Do they make ones with pulp on the go?
Sagal M.
Boston , MA
Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?

Target