BY TROPICANA #10 in Juice

Tropicana Pure Premium® Calcium + Vitamin D is a delicious, convenient way to get more calcium and vitamin D in your diet! It is 100% pure orange juice with added Calcium and Vitamin D.

• Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?2 Answers
  • Do they make ones with pulp on the go?21 Answers
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
No me gusta este jugo, sabe a naranja vieja, muy fermentado para mi gusto, amargo, no hay un punto rescatable, nunca lo volveria a comprar ni lo recomiendo a nadie.
Ellyna M.
Morton Grove, IL
A staple for breakfast. Whether your having a big family breakfast or one by yourself this has to be a part of your meal. It’s possibly the best Bought orange juice I have ever had.
Chloe J.
Buffalo, KY
Favorite orange juice brand. I like the added vitamin D because I need a vitamin D supplement daily but this really really helps boost me. It has a great taste and there is NO PULP!
Brooke G.
Wadena
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice No Pulp Calcium + Vitamin D more...
This orange juice is a staple in my household. Whether you’re battling a rugged cold and need an extra vitamin c boost, or you’re eating your breakfast, you can never go wrong with this juice.
Alicea C.
Owensboro, KY
Review for: Pure Premium Orange Juice 59 fl oz; 1.8 qt; 1.75 lt more...
I’m very picky with the brands of orange juice that I drink. It has to be sweet enough and not be too acidic, this is one of my favorites when I’m in the orange juice mood.
Alezandria D.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Target
When I’m not buying fresh OJ from a local spot in Brooklyn, this brand gets the job done. It’s inexpensive and quite tasty. Not as fresh as I would like but it’s pretty good.
Lizette R.
San Jose, CA
Purchased at: Target
Great taste! Really appreciate the different versions with pulp and no pulp. My kids like the no pulp, but I love to have some so we usually have the 2 versions at home.
Rachel B.
Purchased at: Walmart
We don't drink orange juice very often, but when we do want it it is Tropicana. They're the only brand that completely removes all of the pulp and gets it perfect
Carlee S.
Burleson, TX
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Pure Premium Orange Juice 59 fl oz; 1.8 qt; 1.75 lt more...
I love this orange juice. It has a great flavor and is a good value. It’s goes well in smoothies too. I am a repeat consumer and it always meets my expectations.
Rosy M.
Lincolnwood , IL
Review for: Pure Premium Calcium + Vitamin D Orange Juice 64 Oz Box more...
I love this juice it's not that expensive I usually get them for my kids or easy grab-and-go I put them in my kids lunch bag as well that's very easy and very affordable
Emilee M.
Do they make ones with pulp on the go?
Sagal M.
Boston , MA
Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?

Target