BY TROPICANA #9 in Juice

Tropicana Pure Premium® Calcium + Vitamin D is a delicious, convenient way to get more calcium and vitamin D in your diet! It is 100% pure orange juice with added Calcium and Vitamin D.

• Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?2 Answers
  • Do they make ones with pulp on the go?21 Answers
Kaitlyn B.
Newport, NC
Review for: Pure Premium Orange Juice 59 fl oz; 1.8 qt; 1.75 lt more...
You can obviously taste a difference between the original and the pulp but it's good nontheless
Noelani O.
GARDENA, CA
I love how this orange tastes. The fact that it's portable makes me love this drink even more.
melissa l.
Kimball, MI
Tropicana is a very good product great taste usually like pulp but with this i can go with out
Cassie K.
Johnstown
Review for: Pure Premium Orange Juice 59 fl oz; 1.8 qt; 1.75 lt more...
I love this product! I would definitely recommend it to my friends and family! It's amazing!
Keisha L.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice No Pulp Calcium + Vitamin D more...
Goes great with bacon, eggs and toast in the morning! we always keep a bottle in the fridge!
Allison D.
Charlotte, NC
I mean for bottled OJ they are the best. It always tastes good and goes great with champagne
Mari S.
Miami
I drink because it’s there because if it doesn’t there I don’t care so no worries yo you know
Erikah N.
York, PA
I love this orange juice! It tastes so good! I love that there is a pulp free option as well.
Geri W.
Douglas
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this orange juice . This is my morning drink every day . Highly recommend this product.
Nicole M.
O Fallon, MO
Review for: Pure Premium Orange Juice 59 fl oz; 1.8 qt; 1.75 lt more...
This is one of a few orange juices that I buy , some others taste too watered down or acidic
Emilee M.
Do they make ones with pulp on the go?
Sagal M.
Boston , MA
Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?

Target