BY TROPICANA #7 in Juice

Tropicana Pure Premium® Calcium + Vitamin D is a delicious, convenient way to get more calcium and vitamin D in your diet! It is 100% pure orange juice with added Calcium and Vitamin D.

• Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?2 Answers
  • Do they make ones with pulp on the go?21 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Rosemarie K.
West Babylon, NY
Classic orange juice, tastes great, strong flavor! Always perfect paired during breakfast and I prefer no pulp but if you like pulp I’m sure those are good too!!
Marcelle P.
Beverly, Massachusetts
I have already tried so many brands in Brazil that produces orange juice and I almost gave up trying because the ones I did were awful. Thanks God I gave this one a try. It is tasty, has no pulp and it is not bitter at all! It is great!!
maria d.
Alexandria , MN
This is the organ eye juice brand I always buy. I always know I can rely on it. Ut has such a nice flavor and I k or I’m always getting all natural flavors. I buy this constantly because my kids love it as do I. I reccomened this brand so so much. I love it.
Shaqueena M.
Philadelphia, PA
I started purchasing this because my daughter started getting sick all the time from being at school so i started making her drink it every morning and before bed
Rukee L.
Review for: Pure more...
Growing up this was the only OJ that my parents would buy and drink in the house hold. So I've built a specific taste and preference to the brand and prefer it most of the time. Always end up buying it in bulk too since I drink it so often.
Niya_post P.
St louis
I truly love this and I love that he has no pool because God knows who it is so disgusting to me and this doesn’t have any so I’m good I recommend it is not pricey it’s a good
Rhea A.
Rochester, NY
Review for: 1.75 Lt more...
I have been on a Orange juice kick ever since winter hit . I never realized how good it was. I like the fact that I get vitamins from it and it tastes good. I drink a couple glasses a day and go through two big plastic jugs a week.
Hellary R.
Reading, PA
One of my favorite drinks it’s perfect for any occasion the drink is very smooth and just delicious plus the added calcium is great for the body. I would recommend this drink any day everyone in my household loves it.
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
Review for: Pure Premium Orange Juice 59 fl oz; 1.8 qt; 1.75 lt more...
My favorite orange juice! It tastes great, and I feel great knowing I’m getting my vitamins. I think the cost is reasonable for the amount of juice I get. I buy this regularly and will continue to buy!
Iris E.
Port St Lucie , FL
Review for: Other more...
I stopped purchasing as this contains too much sugar! I started buying the 50 percent less sugar one it tastes good but my family says it tastes like water theres def room for improvement
Emilee M.
Do they make ones with pulp on the go?
Sagal M.
Boston , MA
Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?