BY TROPICANA #9 in Juice

Tropicana Pure Premium® Calcium + Vitamin D is a delicious, convenient way to get more calcium and vitamin D in your diet! It is 100% pure orange juice with added Calcium and Vitamin D.

• Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?2 Answers
  • Do they make ones with pulp on the go?21 Answers
Ariel R.
Baltimore, MD
I always pick this up at my weekly grocery shopping trip. The bottle is always gone half way through the week! It's the best OJ and the only brand I'll get.
Christle A.
My mom would only purchase this orange juice and now this is the only orange juice I buy. The taste is great and I love that it has calcium and vitamin d.
Shiu Lei W.
My favorite orange juice to buy at supermarkets. I can bring these to work to drink. Good portion to drink to not upset stomach. I get my vitamin C everyday.
Hannah B.
Elizabethtown, KY
Review for: Pure Premium Orange Juice 59 fl oz; 1.8 qt; 1.75 lt more...
This is something that I keep at my house almost all the time and everyone in my house drinks it all. It is pretty affordable and it always has great flavor.
Jenna J.
Watertown , SD
This is a staple in our house. We find that we like the flavor over comparable brands, and I love that it gives my family the boost of Calcium and Vitamin D.
angelina b.
Plantation, FL
Pulp free is the way to go!! it is great in vitamin D which is good for your kids as well. i let my child have orange juice once a day. very refreshening too
Haley S.
Huntsville
Purchased at: H-E-B
Since I don’t drink milk, I drink Tropicana to make sure I get all the calcium my body needs. Thank you, Tropicana for making such a great and tasty product!
Lloyd W.
Philadelphia, PA
I love orange juice and this is one of my favorites. i am not a fan of pulp so this works for me and i love the fact that it has added calcium and vitamin d
Diamond S.
Really good. Tasty. It’s something I would definitely give to my daughters as well especially if I want to switch up their juices. It’s not bitter at all.
Brittany F.
Johnson City
Purchased at: Walmart
I think it tastes great and my toddler loves it. Only problem I have is it is all he wants to drink. We've tried others and they just don't taste as good.
Emilee M.
Do they make ones with pulp on the go?
Sagal M.
Boston , MA
Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?

Target