BY TROPICANA #10 in Juice

Tropicana Pure Premium® Calcium + Vitamin D is a delicious, convenient way to get more calcium and vitamin D in your diet! It is 100% pure orange juice with added Calcium and Vitamin D.

• Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?2 Answers
  • Do they make ones with pulp on the go?21 Answers
Maya S.
Dearborn, MI
I love this orange juice. What also I loved most about it is that it's all natural and 100% orange juice. It's not from concentrate and no other ingredients. It's as fresh as you can get.
Whitney S.
These are so good for when your in a rush and on the go! I drink these a lot and i love them. I love orange juice and this orange juice is delicious. So worth buying.
Jo P.
Review for: Pure Premium Calcium + Vitamin D Orange Juice 64 Oz Box more...
Great orange juice on the go. Tastes like it was freshly squeezed not too much sweet. Kids enjoy it and they are getting their supplement of calcium and vitamin d.
Heather M.
Annandale, NJ
This is our family's favorite orange juice. As parents we can feel good about the vitamins while the kids just appreciate the great taste. Better than all alternatives we have tried.
Leslie R.
Review for: Pure Premium Orange Juice 59 fl oz; 1.8 qt; 1.75 lt more...
I love orange juice that had a lot of pulp because it feels more organic and like I'm not drinking something that too the nutrition of what makes an orange good.
Ebony B.
Smithfield, VA
My favorite brand of orange juice. I love the convenience of having them it's just the right amount of juice to go along with my breakfast plus it's super to just grab and go.
Brigid M.
Wycombe , PA
Review for: Pure Premium Calcium + Vitamin D Orange Juice 64 Oz Box more...
I usually get this in a bottle, but I love Tropicana orange juice! It has lots of vitamins and calcium! For someone who doesn't drink milk, this is a great alternative.
Caitlyn R.
Edinburg, TX
Review for: Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice No Pulp Calcium + Vitamin D more...
It's an ok orange juice If there's nothing else but it's really thick and makes my stomach hurt after awhile and it's not as sweet as other brands but that's just me
Michelle P.
Meriden , CT
I love this kind of orange juice. When I am feeling sick I go right for it and drink it for a couple days. Then I feel so much better, it's like I was lacking vitamin c
Blanca M.
Overton, NV
Love these little cartons of orange juice. Perfect for when I'm in a hurry to leave to work and don't have time to sit and eat breakfast. Perfect portion and love the little straw
Emilee M.
Do they make ones with pulp on the go?
Sagal M.
Boston , MA
Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?

Target