BY TROPICANA #10 in Juice

Tropicana Pure Premium® Calcium + Vitamin D is a delicious, convenient way to get more calcium and vitamin D in your diet! It is 100% pure orange juice with added Calcium and Vitamin D.

• Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?2 Answers
  • Do they make ones with pulp on the go?21 Answers
Cate S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Tropicana Pure Premium Orange Juice No Pulp Calcium + Vitamin D more...
Tropicana orange juice is my favorite brand of orange juice. It comes in multiple varieties. Compared to other brands, it does not taste watered down or as if more sugar was added. It is the closest to fresh squeezed that I've had.
Mairel A.
Elmhurst, NY
when i buy juice, i usually buy the tropicana brand orange juice because i love the taste compared to other juices for example, their was another brand juice i cant remember the name but the juice tasted bitter which i didnt like.
Jose M.
Saint Cloud, FL
The taste of this juice is amazing. It really does taste natural and fresh. It's not super sweet, and have the citrus taste that real orange juice has! Specially love the fact that it doesn't have any pulp!
wina c.
Braintree, MA
Review for: Pure Premium Orange Juice 59 fl oz; 1.8 qt; 1.75 lt more...
This is my favorite one. I like lots of pulp because it feels more like real oranges. I suspect I am very low on vitD so I makes to supplement it with this orange juice.
Meranda S.
I've bought these little orange juices is the individual containers before and thought they were very convenient and were a good price. I like that one container is just enough to make a smoothie!
Rhea A.
Rochester , NY
Review for: 1.75 Lt more...
I have been on a Orange juice kick ever since winter hit . I never realized how good it was. I like the fact that I get vitamins from it and it tastes good. I drink a couple glasses a day and go through two big plastic jugs a week.
Shyan M.
Dundalk, MD
Every morning I buy one of these it's so refreshing and healthier then coffee I serious recommend it if you want to cut down on certain drinks that have a lot of sugar
Emily L.
Absolute favorite orange juice of all time. :) Highly recommend and also cannot get enough of this for the price. Great drink for those hot summer days and sweaty post workout moments. Not a fan of pulp, and the added Vitamin D is much appreciated!
SDQ634341Rosanna S.
Review for: Tropicana® Pure Premium® No Pulp Calcium + Vitamin D Orange Juice 2-59 fl. oz. Bottles more...
En serio que es un jugo puro de naranja. Para mi un poco fuerte como para tomarlo directamente, así que opto por diluirlo un poco con agua para suavizar su sabor
maritza p.
Canoga Park, CA
I love orange juice so this one is great bc it's not over sweetened or sour . Perfect combo love it . And the bottle shape is easy to carry especially for my 7 yr old
Emilee M.
Do they make ones with pulp on the go?
Sagal M.
Boston , MA
Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?

Target