BY TROPICANA #10 in Juice

Tropicana Pure Premium® Calcium + Vitamin D is a delicious, convenient way to get more calcium and vitamin D in your diet! It is 100% pure orange juice with added Calcium and Vitamin D.

• Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?2 Answers
  • Do they make ones with pulp on the go?21 Answers
Joy M.
Review for: Pure Premium Calcium + Vitamin D Orange Juice 64 Oz Box more...
Tropicana is always my preferred brand of orange juice. The taste is superb. My favorite is the pulp free option. These are convenient for a breakfast on the go.
mariluz E.
Doral, FL
Review for: Pure Premium Calcium + Vitamin D Orange Juice 64 Oz Box more...
Estos son súper deliciosos Me encantan tomarlos en el desayuno siempre lo compramos para una comida familiar tiene un tamaño agradable económico y se puede conseguir en todos lados
Anna T.
New Castle, DE
We always buy no pulp calcium + vitamin D orange juice. It tastes great, we don't prefer pulp, and we are getting the added calcium and vitamin D which we need! All around good buy!
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite juice for breakfast. I really enjoy it when I eat breakfast in the morning it's a healthy drink and I love really recommend it to people who love orange juice
Review for: Pure Premium Calcium + Vitamin D Orange Juice 64 Oz Box more...
my family loves this one it's so good and energetic. really good value all the time, i love it so much, i am addicted....im drinking this all the time, my little brother loves it, really good flavour, tottaly recommended it so much to everyone
Cherry M.
I don't normally like orange juice, but I really like this type of juice! It's not too sweet and there's no pulp! Super yummy way to start out the day with some eggs and bacon with toast! We make sure to keep a carton of this in the fridge!
Kristen F.
This is one of my favorite kinds of orange juice. It doesn't quite taste fresh squeezed, but it definitely tastes like pure orange juice, and it has a wonderfully smooth feel. I especially love that it has as much calcium as a glass of milk so I can help my family get the calcium we need, no matter what we choose to drink with breakfast.
Stephanie Eva
It's orange juice! ;) I use it mainly in my smoothies in the morning. It doesn't taste bad at all, but you know it isn't freshly squeezed orange juice. It's affordable and healthy, so it works for me!
Cassi M.
This is not so great. I bought this today because it was on sale. It taste somewhere between that Tampico neon orange juice and Tang. I can't quite put my finger on it, but the taste is just off. Gross.
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL
Review for: Tropicana® Pure Premium® No Pulp Calcium + Vitamin D Orange Juice 2-59 fl. oz. Bottles more...
I enjoy the bottle the vitamins in this is super. You know your getting a boost not just on the vitamins but the flavors always a good deal and three for $10 you can't beat.
Emilee M.
Do they make ones with pulp on the go?
Sagal M.
Boston , MA
Does the citric acids in this drink help you study better?

Target